Refitting audi rings on tailgate

Black_B6

Reaction score
Recently did the bodywork on my car and had to remove the audi rings emblem off the tailgate to do a repair, it's getting painted tommorow ...so to refit the emblem, does anyone have any measurements for aligning it up into the correct position..

Cheers

I believe elsawin should have this info. So somebody with this installed should be able to sort ya out. Hopefully Quattrojames can come to the rescue!!

I'm picking up a new badge from Audi and fitting today... I'm going to work out the middle point by measuring across and then upwards....

You may well find there is a diagram with the part. I have ordered badges from Audi & VW in the past and they sometimes include them. If not the dealership should be able to find out for you.

To tell you the truth mate I wouldn't refit them. Im just in the process of detailing an ASN members A4 B7 2.0TDI Avant. I had to remove the black rings he had fitted at the back to get the paint spot on. Looking at it now the back of the car looks real good without the rings fitted but this could be because its a black car.