a4 1.9tdi quattro sport 6speed

dale86

Reaction score
Hello there I have a really quick question roughly what is my car worth ? Its a 02 plate 1.9tdi quattro sport 6speed with the factory votex kit 148, 000 miles full service history in good condition. I ave done the usual ebay, gumtree , pidtonheads search but the prices vary so much and my particular spec quattro 1.9 tdi in 6 speed seems fairly thin on the ground any help appreciated .

I paid £5100 for my Sport Quattro just over a year ago with about the same mileage as yours. If I were selling it today I'd still be asking about that money. I'd maybe advertise it for £5000 and take about £4800.

Now that has pleased me hearing that ive had it 2 years nearly and I paid 5600 for it I was thinking it was worth around 4k. I know its pretty much a buyers market as people will only give you what they are willing to pay for but these cars do vary so much in price and it still is a 11year old car hmmm.

I think the avant is worth more than the saloon by around a grand, i have been looking for an avant prices start with similar miles at around £3.5k with similar miles, i think it's early 3's but hey they 1.9 q is rare in either format, do you have split fold rear seats? That to me makes it so much more practicle and saleable

No split fold rears which is a real downer as my previous a4 did have them but then again I havnt missed them as the boot does its job for me .