Getting in a frozen cabriolet

Run a credit card between the front windows and rubber(around the bottom)

Try silicon grease on the seals all around the doors roof and boot. Worked well on my Merc Convertible,doubt they had been done in a very long time as it was getting damp inside.

I'll try the credit card in the morning , does this allow the window to drop properly as I've found mine sticking to the roof too.

Silicon grease? Not heard of this before,will it not smear over the glass or does it dry/cure?

I gave the seals a good coating, left it for a day then wiped off the excess, hasnt left much on the window. Will clean the glass again when the snow clears.

as above silicon grease i did mine in the summer
do it every 6 mth

I need to do mine (avant not convertible) as my doors are ridiculous in the mornings at the moment. I'm sure i'll either snap the handle off or drop the child one day trying to open a frozen door :)

I use auto glum vinyl and rubber treatment, I think that's the name of it. Seems to keep the seals nice and fresh and prevents the doors sticking in the cold

I tried silicone spray but dint seem very good. I bought Regin Silicone Grease from a plumbers merchants .