N75 Orientation

chasdrury

Reaction score
Hi

Just replaced my N75 valve as i was losing boost sometimes - I replaced with a J version. The standard one was orientated like this - with the connector to the front of the car - the longer pipe going into the large pipe on the left as you're facing the car (i think the turbo intake pipe) and the one on the right goes towards the engine block.

n75web.jpg

The J version - if orientated the same way - connector up at the front has the long pipe pointing right....

Which is the correct way to fit it? I beleive that it does matter since it will overboost if not correct.....

Please help!!

Chas

Im all honesty send it back and get the proper valve for your car. Its not suited to your map and will make the car surgy.

If you realy want to fit it fit it in the way the old one came out. The elecrical part will just be pointing in a different direction.

long bit inot the tip, boost up the bottom and the other goes to the actuator. The car will overboost and go into limp mode more likely

I thought the J valve was supposed to make the boost come in earlier and go higher? Is that not right then?