noooob

20v-turbo

Reaction score
helow big VAG fan, was on here but the a3 8l section, but due to ice i a, know stripping my a3 20vt,, but i have just bought one of my dream cars an a4

its 1.9tdi 130 5 speed (never liked 6 speeds) its a metalic red, 100k fsh and i love it :) best car ive had better than my old mk2 gti's. the car is gd condition few stone chips on front but all in all its brilliant,, oh and some numpty put orrid alloys on it :p but all soon to be changed :)

here it is, decided to name it red haze ha :p
04022010.jpg

04022011.jpg

04022013.jpg

04022014.jpg

sorry about poor quality pics, only just had it ha

plan atm is to
*ride height
*proper detail
*decent alloys some merc lestrads or 3sdm wheels (i do have some bmw x5 alloys but all depends on adapters)
*vortex kit or s kit

future mods
*lil details
*interior

so i dont know much bout the b6 platform so if anyone can help advise me on some things ill be very greatfull :)
mainly coilovers? and interiors?

thanks for taking your time to read my crappy writing :)

nice clean looking car that would look good with black wheels on it ;-)

Hi and welcome to ASN. The car looks good it just looks like it could do with lowering as you stated. Happy days

Welcome to the forum, plenty of advice and tips here.....

Just one thing, judging by the pics, that looks like Misano Red, which isn't metallic.......

i dont know audi color sorry :p my ad,, ill get some day pics
yes i will beat it with the lowering stick :)
alloys im debating atm, but i have considered black,,, or gold and polished splits

um i have never owned a 6 speed, ive driven em nd just never thought of the 6th, plus the 20vt i had the 5 speed box was mutch better for my needs but i may be wrong with the diesel 6 speed,, but i dont care :) im really happy with this car :)

gotta agree 20v-turbo ive owned 3 vags with the 6 speed box and never really got to grips why they are 6spd 1st gear seems pointless, even in 6th gear at 80 they still do the same rpm as the 5spd....... my 130 a4 is so much smoother with the 5 spd than the crunchy 6 spd ever has been

awesome :)

well ive done first mod XD

got rid of the a4 and the 1.9 tdi XD every lil helps

Welcome to ASN. Enjoy the forum.

Hi and welcome to the forum, Nice looking a4 you have , I had one very similar, just sold it as the boot was a bit too small for me and the family .One of the best cars ive owned, smooth and being a 130, goes well. Carn't help u with the coilovers , im sure there are people on here who have done them, any other questions pls ask and we will help the best we can.

Nice views :thumbsup:

Looks good, works well with the unpainted lowers I think. The wheels aren't for me either.

please mind the mess and my poor a3 in the background

ye i really want to get rid of these **** wheels ha,, might borow mates rotiform blqs fr a while if he lets me

gt to be carefull with mods as im 19 , 20 in few weeks woop :)

Nice motor pal, i love the colour

Whats with everyone not liking the 6 speed though?
My first 6 speed motor and i think its bang on and very smooth. If i had to pick on anything i would say each gear is a littler shorter maybe

looks nice that pal,

il save you some legwork in advance though... votex kit... rocking horse poo.

That colour looks sick with an sline kit on it though so get saving!

ye im huntin vortex kits

wdnt mind sline kit, just summat bit more aggro for the car, but im loving this car, cant wait to one day own an s4 or rs4 ha XD

still anyone advice on coilovers ? :(