Suspension arms!

stu_m

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Are they all the same or is there different ones for sports models?

I have replaced 3 off the top ones a while ago and I'm about to replace another

But I have noticed that on one side of the car my tyre has worn on the outside edge and at one point it looked as if the camber angle was well out on that wheel

I'm pretty sure its just the tracking but I just want to make sure

It's a 1.9tdi 100bhp model now I don't know if its got standard or sport suspension it looks pretty low compared to some I have seen!

you should realy get it tracked up after replaceing any of the arms

Yes I know that but I need to know if the suspension arms are different for sport and standard etc

The reason I haven't had it tracked is because the tyres where already shafted and you can't track them up on shafted tyres

as far as i know the se and sport are the same arms but wjy dont you give your reg when buying them that way you will get the right ones for your car
also look on the v5 to see what model it is

There's no difference.

If you're car is a Sport it will have a 3 spoke steering wheel and seat bolsters.

thanks guys

mine is supposed to have standard suspension but it looks lower then some others i have seen around here so not sure if its had sports suspension fitted in the past

i always give the reg when getting parts but my concern was if the sports are different and they had been fitted then my reg would be no good! but if the arms are the same all is good :)