fog lights

simon.m

Reaction score
hey guys there is some one on here that has yellow front fog lights. i think it looks good any one no where i can get the stuff from had a look on ebay but can only find it in the usa.

The best way would be yellows bulbs. Lamin-x have a UK website, do they do yellow film?

well the car iv seen on here it had the glass in yellow and looking on ebay i see the film for the head lights. may paint the glass with the glass paint if bulbs are over priced. i just see it when i have them on as we have had fog last few days with the HIds on they look yucky and yellow will work good in fog plus not make the HIDs look too out of place when they are on if that makes seens

that lamin-x is £13 for 12x12 witch would be enough to do both fogs i think seen it on ebay for £8 ish not to bad i guess iv found a glass paint witch will work for £3 so may go down that road

Ok i will put my hands up, It was me with the yellow fogs, I got some yellow film from Ebay and fitted the film and trimmed as and where needed, 5 min job, it does look better when driving in teh fog of you ask me, I did take my film off for the summer and i will at some point soon be re doing them,

Yellow Headlight Fog Light Tint Vinyl Film Sheet Wrap | eBay

Can't go wrong for 99p!

I agree re the HID's, they're great if you only want a colour match, but useless in the real world I think.

how is it stuck on if its easy to come off will order it now ;-) thanks guys

Any pics guys ?
Im interested in giving it a go too

if you have a look at the pics of your cars on page 27 there is a photo of a gray one with them done looks nice i think would look good on your i think james ;-)

i thought about that but was not sure if id get the right shade or not

Well mine came out exactly how it looked in the pot, but I did mine orange

PS Thats Az's car on page 27 and he used Lamin-x I believe

thats the stuff i ordered last night (lamin x ) think it will look good when done ;-)

Simon, link the picture into this thread please, damned if I can see it on page 27 - Az wasn't even a member in 2007 was he?? :think:

If you want them to look yellow when they are off then lamina-x is good, but if you want yellow light too then get the yellow fog bulbs from the lamina-x site. They seem quite expensive but they are brilliant! They are very very bright and light the road up very well. Get both the bulbs and the film for the best look!

If you want them to look yellow when they are off then lamina-x is good, but if you want yellow light too then get the yellow fog bulbs from the lamina-x site. They seem quite expensive but they are brilliant! They are very very bright and light the road up very well. Get both the bulbs and the film for the best look!

Any chance you could post some pics of yours please:icon_thumright:

here you go james

100_03981.jpg

Any chance you could post some pics of yours please:icon_thumright:
Mine are the same as above, i haven't put the bulbs in mine yet, i put them in my farther's xsara picasso. I think i have got a pic of that so will try and did one out. I'm thinking of buying them for mine

I have just had a look can't find a pic of the bulbs, can get you one tomorrow though if you like.

Thats a great looking front anyway, I'm not sure how much of that is down to the yellow fogs!

Post pics when you do yours Simon.

yeah i will post some up not sure when it will be here said up to 24 days ;-(

Do the S4 side grills fit a non S4 B6

Looks like you have a Gmbh front?

Interesting question, I've never seen it done, I think the S4 grilles are probably deeper but I'm far from sure. You'd need to find a willing S4 owner to try!

Very nice, yeah post pics when you can , the more the better.
Do the S4 side grills fit a non S4 B6

If you mean the S4 foglight grills then no they don't, they have a completely different way of fixing, i thought of doing that and Az sent me pics of his and unless you can make a hybrid of the 2 or cut your bumper up they wont fit

good to know im not the only one that thinks it will look good as when asking in the car shops here for it they was oh nooooo we dont do that its soooo old and out of date. lol

ha yeah although was not asking what he though but if they do it lol

That Lamin-x is good stuff, I had the clear version on my civic fogs, as they are prone to breaking. It's thick so it protects the glass from stones.

thats good to know just waiting for it to come now ;-)

just an update guys what do you think i like it ;-)

IMG-20111206-00024.jpg

IMG-20111206-00026.jpg

IMG-20111206-00025.jpg

I was looking into yellow fogs just yesterday. I like that a lot mate!! I think I'm gonna do it to mine after I've fit my HID's.

i like it a lot ;-) looks good on your colour too

just thought it looked better when hids are on as they are now yellow and not dull looking as befor