AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A4 B6 Quattro project

1st Gear

Status
    The last mode:RS4 B7 handbrake to have a complete interior ;next week i will fit reverse camera

B6 1,9TDI AVF SPORT QUATTRO AVANT

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    So tasteful.

Please keep us updated!
    Audi A4 B7 SE S line TFSI Quattro.

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks mate

And finally,the reverse camera fitted

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

East Tattoo

Status
    I want !!
    How much

1st Gear

Status
    Pics with camera in the night time and led`s no plate.

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Greeny233 On Twitter
    Great modifications, is your reversing camera one of the ones built into the number plate light?
    Chris "the machine" Green.
    2004 Audi A4 1.9tdi Sport Quattro Avant

1st Gear

Status
    Yes,it`s bild into no plate light.

And front led`s

Neutral

Status
    Out of interest... do yo have the part no for the gear knob with the perforated leather like yours?

Thanks.

1st Gear

Status
    No,i dont have,but it easy to recognize them;have a look on the ebay,i paid for mine like 36£ new.

5th Gear

Status
    ASHIHARA ive just brought some pre facelift b5 s4 callipers do you need spacers to clear the rims or are they ok..... ive got genuine S line rs6 style wheels also thanks mark
    A4 TDI 130 SPORT..
    now sold but still in the family, gone back in time to the cupra R again..

1st Gear

Status
    OEM RS6 have ET43,so u need 3mm spacers(ET39) to clear the calipers.

BA4
    Neutral

Status
    Really nice mods there dude, love it !!!!

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks ,there is a few mods in my mind,but there is not the moment for now

2nd Gear

Status
    Perfect as it is!
    Audi A4 B7 SE S line TFSI Quattro.

Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

Status
    Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    some great mods there mate, are the car rubber mats gen audi ? or where did you get them from ?

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bowen View Post
    Perfect as it is!
    Thanks @bowen,but doesn`t exist such a thing like perfection

Quote Originally Posted by Turkster View Post
    some great mods there mate, are the car rubber mats gen audi ? or where did you get them from ?
    Yes,they are OEM mats;i brouht them from ebay and i paid like 50£.

3rd Gear

Status
    Who did you get the car mapped by? Did you also do the injectors when you were doing the turbo & intercooler?

1st Gear

Status
    I`m sorry for late replay,but i was in holidays;the car wasn`t remapped in UK and no,the injectors are stock.

2nd Gear

Status
    How hard was the sat-nav to retro fit and what extra parts are required? I really want to do this to my S4 but am concerned when I purchase the unit i'll be left with loads of extras to buy also.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1st Gear

Status
    For me it was easy,a straight swap;you need 2DIN cage(if you have symphoni there is already 2DIN),rns e,adaptors,gps antena and radio adapter;most of the guys are selling the all pachage,but without 2DIN cage.

1st Gear

Status
    My new brakes from A4 B7 2,O TFSI Quattro:
    -front brake discs vented 320x30
    -rear brake discs solid 288x12

Next,i plan to change the shock absorbers front&rear with bilstein and RS4 RARB;in the spring i want to refurbish the wheels and paint them gunmetal
    When i was cleaning my wheels,i found the ET is 35,not 45,as i thought....

Last edited by ASHIHARA; 20th September 2012 at 14:38.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Are your wheels reps?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

5th Gear

Status
    You shouldn't of put these pics up m8.." I so need a rear brake conversion
    A4 TDI 130 SPORT..
    now sold but still in the family, gone back in time to the cupra R again..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Are your wheels reps?
    Yes,they are reps.

Quote Originally Posted by marktdisport View Post
    You shouldn't of put these pics up m8.." I so need a rear brake conversion
    You should do it:looks much better with bigger discs on the rear(in my opinion looks awful with small discs and 18inch wheels) and you have balanced brakes.

1st Gear

Status
    What parts do you need for the rear brake conversion? Carrier; calipers discs and pads I take it? Do you have the part numbers for teh carriers and calipers?

Chas
    A4 2004 - 1.8TQ Limited Edition, 6 spd, Recaro Interior
    Mods - RNS-e (MK2); Rear Screens; PS2; AMI; Cruise; DIS; 18" RS6s; Carbonio CAI; Milltek CAT; Milltek CAT back Exhaust; Shark Stage 2 ReMap; RS4 RARB; HIDS; Auto Dim Rear View; RS4 Pedals, Gear Stick & Handbrake; Forge DV; Black Optics; Retro Fit Black Headlining; Retro Fit Power Folding Mirrors
    Mods to come - Memory seats; rear electric windows

1st Gear

Status
    Some new updates:

-new shock absorbers Bilstein B4 for sport suspension;the old shocks was realy dead!

-new roof antenna;the gasket around the antenna was rotten.

-new wheels which are my favorite style

2nd Gear

Status
    Hi first off nice car and mods I have planned for mine a lot of the performance mods you have done to yours ive got egr delete and full stainless turbo bck no boxes at the moment and my intercooler and piping sat in the coupard untillafter winter. When you istalled thb5 s4 setup what were the discs off and can you fit 320 straight on as i thought you could only go to 312 discs ive just got my calipers bck from powdercoating ang rebuilt them.

4th Gear

Status
    Excellent Avant, good spec, wicked mods not over the top.

I have the same full lighting on my B7 3.0 TDI Quattro.
    how do you find the LED lighting are they very very bright?? or more OEM looking??
    Torque the Torque

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dale86 View Post
    When you istalled thb5 s4 setup what were the discs off and can you fit 320 straight on as i thought you could only go to 312 discs ive just got my calipers bck from powdercoating ang rebuilt them.
    For the S4 B5 setup you need 320mm brake discs,you can not use 312mm discs!

Good luck with your mods!

Quote Originally Posted by V6 Quatt View Post
    how do you find the LED lighting are they very very bright?? or more OEM looking??
    Yes,the LED are pretty bright,but not very very bright, comparing with the OEM halogen bulbs;but i thing depends what LED`s do you buy,they are so many out there with different lighting:some of them are more blue,some more white,some are brighter,some not.

1st Gear

Status
    Recently i have fitted the new wheels;the old ones will be for sale.

6th Gear

Status
    Looks very good, well done !
    FOR SALE:
    -Golf mk 5/audi a3 1.6 FSI fuel pump, brand new genuine part boxed + seals
    -audi a3 (1998 to 2003) genuine clutch slave cylinder to fit 1.6 engines BRAND NEW
    -Rear bush press tool to fit new rear axle bushes on Golf Mk3/4, Audi a3/S3, Seat Leon/Toledo, Skoda Octavia mk 1/2 used once

1st Gear

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Great write up. Top work. Can you tell me what intercooler it is that you have fitted please?

1st Gear

Status
    From ebay,around 70£.

2nd Gear

Status
    nice work

1st Gear

Status
    New mods:RS4 RARB and rear de wiper

5th Gear

Status
    Looking good!
    The RS4 RARB really stiffens things up - I love mine.

Any chance you could get another pic of the rear from a distance - im toying with the idea of de-wipering mine but not sure if it would look too "plain".

1st Gear

Status
    I hope this will help

AlexGSi2000 likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ASHIHARA View Post
    Thanks mate

And finally,the reverse camera fitted

Yes,it`s bild into no plate light.

And front led`s

My project is not finished,so the last mods:Cobra PCD,full led interior and OEM Bluetooth;soon i will fit rear camera.
    These days i have to change front brake discs and pads(pagid) and the clutch kit.

Hi dude,

What hardware did you need for the OEM BT upgrade, the reversing cam and thefron LED sidelights.

I have done pretty much the same mods as you and would liek these final items and would apperciate some advice on these?

Cheers.

Audi S4 quattro in Dolphin Grey Metallic, Silver leather, carbon inlays, RNS-E, 6 speed manual, electrically adjustable & heated seats, xenon headlights with power wash, cruise control, storage pack, 18" OEM RS4 wheels, RS4 ARB, LED lighting upgrade, FASH plus every bill since new.

3rd Gear

Status
    Head over here to help you with the Bluetooth:

Clicky

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast