good valleting services

vivallddi

a4 3.0 qu...ro sport
Reaction score
Hi All,

recently i've done some hoovering and cleaning in my car but it seems it needs some profesional help,:detective2: maybe somebody knows good valeting service in southeast london greenwich area to wash/jetwash the interior and how much would that cost?

jetwash the interior ?

I've used DC Mobile Valeting in the past - mobile all over South London.

I think his mobile number is 07943 823876 - but if you google DC Mobile Valeting, you should find him.

Dunno about him jetwashing the interior though - could be a tad aggressive!

Hi All,

recently i've done some hoovering and cleaning in my car but it seems it needs some profesional help,:detective2: maybe somebody knows good valeting service in southeast london greenwich area to wash/jetwash the interior and how much would that cost?

You Can't jetwash the car's interior,but you can use a wetvax to clean the carpet and seat's.

Check this out.
Dirty interior
An old fella local to me wanted me to clean his interior of his Coupe, he admitted that he has been usuing the car for work and leaving his overalls on in the car which made them really bad, after hard work i got them clean. thought id show you the 50/50 and afters

used with a VAX fabric cleaner and the vax i got the stains out and freshend the interior up. owner of the car now says he will never wear his overalls again lol
Photo0236.jpg

Photo0237.jpg

and then to this, much much nicer and really sets off the nice blue of the cloth
Photo0285-1.jpg

Photo0284-1.jpg

courtesy of PRD

Last edited:
Was that just with a vax hoover if so that's amazing,

I've got to do mine soon as my little girl thinks it looks better with drink & raisins all over the seats.

Jay

Was that just with a vax hoover if so that's amazing,

I've got to do mine soon as my little girl thinks it looks better with drink & raisins all over the seats.

Jay

No lol it's with our profesional Wet Vacuum Cleaner. A standard dry vacuum can not get these results

No lol it's with our profesional Wet Vacuum Cleaner. A standard dry vacuum can not get these results

if only you were closer I need this done badly on my cream interior around brum.