Wheel Colour

Avant4me

The're Graphite not black!!
Reaction score
I am starting to think about wheel choice for next year. I have bought some RS4 reps in ET33 fitment so they will sit out furhter in the arches. The finish on them is not good, but that doesn't matter to me as they were always going to be powder coated. My question is Dark grey or Gloss black?????

If i knew how to make this a poll i would. Anyone facy Photoshoping a pic for me?? Please??

IMG00206.jpg

Wheel.jpg

i like the one in the pic mate always have liked gum met gray

Don't do black - think the colour above is good!

This to me is what makes moding fun and also makes the car that little bit more eye catching. I'm in the same boat as you i also have a set of wheels that i want to change the colour.. I like the Dark Grey, are the wheel's 18s or 19s as the grey or black will make the wheel look smaller if 18's.

Definately Gunmetal. Think the Audi colour is Titan or Titanum. Look superb against the Avus. Image taken from another Audi forum. :thumbsup:

AvusRS4B7.jpg

Heh, my cars been pimped-out and appeared on here :cool:

...dont go with Black, as you will lose all the detail and with the tyres on it will just disappear into the black of the arches and look all wrong. Titan as below on my Avus, or an anthracite/gumetal would suit best IMO.

Definately Gunmetal. Think the Audi colour is Titan or Titanum. Look superb against the Avus. Image taken from another Audi forum. :thumbsup:

AvusRS4B7.jpg

They are load's of nice colour's and finishes. Chriss has a nice trick colour/colour's on his cab.

Thanks guys, the wheels are finished in a gun metal coloured paint, but the finish is poor so they will be getting done, i was leaning towards the colour they were painted. Sods law, just been offered a set of S4 Original wheels. Decisions, Decisions. I am leaning more towards the RS4 reps, they are only 18s, but as i regularly have me son and or 100kg of plastering gear in the boot, 35 profile tyres might be a little to harsh. These will fill the arches better than the S4 wheels because of the offset.

go for gun metal grey, will suit the car really well