PSI tuning box

will89

Reaction score
Anyone heard of PSI Tuning Box?

There's one on ebay at the moment which i'm tempted to buy (used)

I ran one of these on my A3 1.9tdi for 135,000 miles with no problems whatsoever, they're good boxes.

Fitting is easy. Unplug the connector to your cylinder head wiring loom, plug that in to one connector on the box, and the other box connector to your engine where you took the first one from. You can't go wrong, as it's impossible to connect them up wrong! Then it's just a case of connecting the two thin wires to your battery +&- terminals. I used ring terminal connectors at the smaller bolted connections you'll find near the main terminals that your car electrics use.

Find somewhere suitable to locate the box, and away you go!

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow morning. Sounds easy enough to fit anyway

I had two on these boxes on my 2 130's, they are great, you can also put the box on a switch to turn if off (if the wife is drving) also has 4 adjustable settings inside the box, get it onto no 4 (big power) and let the reek out.. BTW I bought mine 3 years ago for £75 inc a K&N panel filter off ebay...

So the box arrived this morning. Brilliant! goes like a rocket now!! Can't believe how much difference it has actually made! Only thing is i havent got a copy of the instruction manual and so do not know how to adjust the jumpers inside for the settings. If someone has allready got one of these could you please explain the settings.

Thanks.

/had a look cant find one on their website, however i have e-mailed them but not heard back as of yet.

/had a look cant find one on their website, however i have e-mailed them but not heard back as of yet.

PM me your email adddress, I've got something in PDF that explains the jumper settings. It took me forever to find one when I had a PSI box, but I did!