My new wheels, lm reps wide

rob irl tdi

Reaction score
Not sure if they are to peoples tastes, but hey

I got it detailed last week and the rear badges removed

Hopefully I'll get it closer to earth before the end of the year now, Weitec I's say

Here is pics

003.jpg

001.jpg

007-1.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

Looking good Rob. Are you going to lower the car also.

Yep, I said I would at the top of the page

Weitecs

haa thats gunmetal staggered lms off my list then!! :p almost bought a set off someone last week!!

Looks good dude - desperate for a drop now though - get those coileys bought! ;)

Yes Shane there are bbs badges. I wasn't spending €4000 on a set of genuine. I could think of better things to save money on like a deposit for a house which I'm saving for still

I asked for et 34.

Front is 235/35/19 ... 8.5

rear is 245/35/19... 9.5

A "Black Optics" pack or "Dechrome" is when the shiny chrome trim is blackened for a more stealth look. Its usually the window trims (if they're chrome) and the surrounds around the front grilles - although the headlights can be split and the chrome at the base also done (not the reflector) - called the "Joey mod".

The grilles at least are very straightforward, I used 50mm black electrical tape for a few weeks on mine to see if I like it, and when I decided I did (after about 10 seconds lol!) I sprayed them satin matt black.

I've got some before and after pics of mine I can post tomorrow if you're interested.

Last edited:
Yes Shane there are bbs badges. I wasn't spending €4000 on a set of genuine. I could think of better things to save money on like a deposit for a house which I'm saving for still

Exactly my point rob,you didn't pay 4000k on real ones so don't fake the funk with the badges :),wheels look good though.

Black optics would look sweet on the red car.

that looks soo good mate, ive got the same set and im having a bit of problems fitting them. the 9.5's are hitting the suspension arm but on the back of the wheel they say ET35, so i dont know why they are sitting so close. think im gonna get some spacers.

Is it the front your having problems with?

I have no problem yet running on the standard sport suspension. I just hope it sits better on the coilovers.

Here was my old mk4 on weitecs, genuine bbs rc 8j and a sumpguard

Untitled-1.jpg

its the backs mate, i think the offset is stamped wrong so will have to get spacers now!