New MY11 Pictures S3 (Real Life???)

L33TAY

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any new pictures of the MY11 S3 yet, as not sure any are off the production line yet??

Mine should be here in a couple of weeks, but wouldn't mind seeing what I am going to be getting.

AND, Audi still havent updated the S3 part of the configurator yet, which I think is really crap TBH!

Cheers

I'm hoping to pick mine up this week - last update I had was on Tuesday, it was at the docks waiting for a boat. Its defo a MY11 I've been told.

What's the easiest thing to check to ensure it's a MY11 ? Is there anything external ( the chrome strip on the doorhandles is not included on the S3 ), I think the mirrors are a different shape, but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Nice one, you may be the first to post pictures up then, looking at it you actually may be the first one in the country to get the MY11!!!!

Not sure what the changes are mate, I think mirrors as you say, maybe some extra chrome in the cabin, and apparently a piano black trim round the satnav, but who knows, it seems to be the bigest kept secret in history!!

I'm hoping to pick mine up this week - last update I had was on Tuesday, it was at the docks waiting for a boat. Its defo a MY11 I've been told.

What's the easiest thing to check to ensure it's a MY11 ? Is there anything external ( the chrome strip on the doorhandles is not included on the S3 ), I think the mirrors are a different shape, but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Did you order the tech pack or not?? if not then it should still have that in!!!

Mine will be an MY11 too and I browsed the configurators at both audi.co.uk and audi.com.cy and they seem to be the updated ones, with the smaller wing mirrors, new black edition wheels and the chrome lines above and below the hazards and ESP/extras switches.

Our S3s (sounds great when you say it outloud - OUR S3s) should have the smaller wing mirrors at the outside and the chrome strips in the interior(perhaps the piano black around the rns-e) to tell them apart from MY10s.

This is the interior as in the audi.com.cy configurator, as the .co.uk one doesn't have the alcantara specced yet and i wanted to get a picture as close to mine as possible, even if missing everything else. See, chrome bits around the switches.

alcantara.jpg

Last edited:
I've ordered the Tech Pack, so won't be able to use that as a check.

Will need to check out the small interior changes

got the latest A3/S3 Brochure in the post a couple of days ago and to my suprise the dvd sat nav apparently comes as standard now in S3 models? rang customer service, put on hold for a minute or two listening to the 'Beep Beep' song, and they confirmed that this is correct?

Any thoughts?

Yeah, they have puty the prices up £2K though, so you don't get it for free, they are just charging you for it whether you like it or not!