Take one bored student and a load of AutoGlym products = a shiny S3!

jungleman

Reaction score
Now that uni is finished for me ive been having trouble filling the time till i find myself a job, so took it apon myself to give the car a bit of a clean
Id never used the HD wax before, and by the time i had finished i was knackered!! but it does am amazing job!
So to kill even more time i did the interior this morning, cleaned the dash and cleaned and conditioned the leather, looks like new!! well happy!! :rock:

Untitled_HDR2.jpg

_PRZ7627_2.jpg

_PRZ7625.jpg

_PRZ7626.jpg

_PRZ7628_2.jpg

_PRZ7629_2.jpg

looking good, gonna be doing this next week! but have exams till friday :(

haha cheers
it was a good way to spend a day surprisingly, but now i smell of cleaning products haha
eek exams are never good! good luck with it!!

thanks mate! ah nothings better then having a clean and shiny ride :icon_thumright:

really cant come round soon enough????
im loving having no work to do haha :w00t:

Looking good!

I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking when they seen the tripod out! :laugh:

What do you use for your tyres?

I should of been a student!

I have a full time job and i still can't afford to get one!?

Car looks nice, fair play mate.

:icon_thumright:

Looking good!

I can only imagine what the neighbors were thinking when they seen the tripod out! :laugh:

What do you use for your tyres?

haha they have learnt to accept me and my odd ways!

its just autoglyms tyre dressing spray, it keeps the tyres looking black for quite a long time, untill they get soaked, then needs a re application

I should of been a student!

I have a full time job and i still can't afford to get one!?

Car looks nice, fair play mate.

:icon_thumright:

its one of the advantages of my course, am kept so busy with it, dont really have much of a social life so what money i do have, along with savings means i can treat myself to a nice car

haha they have learnt to accept me and my odd ways!

its just autoglyms tyre dressing spray, it keeps the tyres looking black for quite a long time, untill they get soaked, then needs a re application
Ah right! Cheers for that

halfrouds have got a 3 for 2 on cleaning products atm so a good time to pick a few bits up :thumbsup:

Hey looking shiney! You missed a bit though lol!!! the tail pipes!!! inside looks great!

Ok for some, all this free time!

i know.... but dont have any metal polish :search:
will have to pick some up over the next couple of days and get it sorted, tho hopefully by the end of the summer it will have a tb milltek on there so wont be tooo much of a problem... now just need to find a job to help fund it all haha
seriously the free time, although for the moment being good, can see it getting boring very fast, am not used to having nothing to do haha!!

makin me even more annoyed i dont have my car back yet!! miss makin her shine :undwech:

haha all offers to make my pipes shine gratefully accepted, ill even be in essex over the weekend if it helps ;)

ah cool, will have to go see what ive got laying around in the then!

Looking very nice mate, the amount of time you spent clearly shows how many hours did you put in ?

found some metal polish!! that will be tomorrow instalment on the car!!

Looking very nice mate, the amount of time you spent clearly shows how many hours did you put in ?

cheers mate!!
i think it was about 3-3.5 hours on the exterior and i reckon another 1.5-2 on the interior
its a real investment in time but when the sun hits it the shine is so deep the pictures just dont do it justice!!