Free MOT & Free Gift

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
Thinking it might be best to find out when my MOT runs out as I didn't have a clue, and then finding out it had expired 2 months ago, thought it be best I get it booked in...

Booked it in at Wearside Audi, Teesside Audi is closer but have never been fond on their service.

Turned up 30 minutes late, was very apologetic and they managed to squeeze me in. 90minutes later, and after several cups of complimentary hot chocolate and shortbread butterscotch biscuits it was done.

Even found this sitting in my passenger seat:
IMG00400-20100511-1806.jpg

Also got a wash and a hoover, the guy also found my drivers licence which I've been looking for for 3 weeks, lol.

Can't fault Audi one bit :anbet:

Wow, they are good! Seems you're not the most organised person lol, no MOT, lost licence lol but you got a comfy seat and treats! cool!

I just had the same treatment!! Was well impressed! Although my car didn't get a wash!

I was really impressed with Audi today, went in to order some parts from a different audi dealer to the usual local one, and expected them to talk to me in a 'its all to expensive for you so **** off' kind of way, however I was pleasantly surprised when they greeted me as I walked through the door and were generally all really helpful and nice! (Im 19 and my local Audi didnt seem to want to know)

They were really really friendly and they woman on reception was really nice and so was the guy on the parts desk, even spoke to him for about 15 mins about random cars and stuff. So much better customer service there, don't know how they all seem to vary so much and why the can't all be like the one I went in today!

What group was it, as there is a massive difference, inchcape (think it is spelt like that) they offer free mot's for cars life, and free car washes for ever you want to take car there, tbh there after service looks 2nd to none, but it is horses for courses you do not get the cheap deal of a new car there.

What group was it, as there is a massive difference, inchcape (think it is spelt like that) they offer free mot's for cars life, and free car washes for ever you want to take car there, tbh there after service looks 2nd to none, but it is horses for courses you do not get the cheap deal of a new car there.

Could of been them mate, on the top of the receipt I got it says "For FREE wash and vac every month ask at reception".. lol

I was really impressed with Audi today, went in to order some parts from a different audi dealer to the usual local one, and expected them to talk to me in a 'its all to expensive for you so **** off' kind of way, however I was pleasantly surprised when they greeted me as I walked through the door and were generally all really helpful and nice! (Im 19 and my local Audi didnt seem to want to know)

Thats exactly the reason I went to Wearside Audi. I'm 20, but I look about 16 lmao, I get ID'd for lottery tickets occassionally.

When I was first looking at A3's (when I was 18), A guy at Teesside Audi had me sat in their reception for 1 hour waiting so he could see me, I could tell he wasn't really interesed and in the end I just walked out. 3 weeks later I walked in there to pick up some parts and happened to speak to the same guy, he remembered me and when he found out I had got an A3, and not through him, I think he regretted his gut instinct to take me for a joy rider.

When I was looking at an S3 the other month I felt that I had to take my mam, just so they would take me seriously..