Front Electric Windows

just017

Reaction score
Well, i took my drivers side door card off the other day, and after putting it back on and driving, the drivers side window now doesn't open (even the auto funtion doesn't work) and the car heater now seems really naff. The car only seems to be able to warm up with engine temperature, and not from the heater.

Any ideas

I Know its an obvious one, but are you sure all connections were plugged back in when you put the door card back on?

The heater will not be affected by anything on the door.
The heater will only become warm as the coolant temp rises. Only thing that I know that can leave a cool heating system is when the anti freeze etc has been changed. If the heated radiator has not been bled correctly and air is left in the system you get probs.

prt

Ater looking again, the heater seems fine, i think thats was me thinking it had changed, but the drivers window still wont open. Took the door card off again and spent the dar checking everything. Its deffinately plugged in because when i press the window switch, i can hear a click in the 'box' where the wiring leads to thats behind the door card (the part that the motor is also screwed to). I'm going to try the passenger side unit of the drivers door to rule everything else out.