Trim for navi and climate control???

I

imported_trident21

Where to buy trim for the navi and climate control! The look ugly bacause of an human fault! My brother made a big scratch in them! Audi in sweden says that they can´t sell only them, they most sell the hole climate control and Navi = big money!

The climate units are often available on ebay. As for the navi trim that might be tricky at present, try vagparts.

My ETKA doesnt cover the new A3 since it only goes to 2003 but I would look on that for the panel and take the part number into your dealer..

The problem is that in ETKA is this not a separate part! It shows the hole navi and the hole climate control as on part each!

Unfortunately this is becoming more common with Audi cars, I need a part for the glovebox but it only comes as a whole unit. As I said ebay may well be your best bet, you may need to look at German ebay (with the help of some translation), they seem to have a lot of parts that aren't available in the UK.

Anyone who know if vagparts have a vacation? they don´t answer my mails, not since Sundays evening!

enyone who knows any other site on Internet that sells Audi spare parts?

Hi! Is this only the trim part? or is it the hole control unit?I´ll need one for dual din!

Anyone who knows any sites that sells part from crashed cars?

It's a whole control unit. Anyway, I don't remember the sites in Sweden atm, I've watched them several times though, and there's plenty of them. This might be a wrong forum to ask, try some Swedish car-forum?

- Yak

I know those we have in sweden but since no one have crached an 8p there are no spareparts, but I was looking companys outside sweden!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Well, that's the Finnish one I know, only one A3 8P there. But it was some 1,6 without any extra options. It's quite unlikely that you'll find a crashed navi 8P yet, German is nearly the only option.

- Yak