Hi first post wanna see some pics of some tdi with some light mods ?

bradus

Reaction score
hi new to this audi secne have been in to my mk1 clios for years

then a month ago brought a 05 plat a3 1.9tdi love so nice to drive

want to do a few little touches would like to lower it black grill and some 18 or 19's but i dont no nothing about them what wheels fit ect what wheels are better also thinking of a remap if its worth it

thanks for help :)

little picture of it at the moment

DSC_0006.jpg

thanks bradus

Remap first! you'l love it! I can recommend my local tuning company FR&RTuning, Bradford (www.fr-rtuning.com). you'l get it to 140-145BHP! They do their own software and also Revo. For body mods see my garage area for a few simple enhancements.

How much you wanting for your wheels?
What size are they?

Hi Bradus, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get your car for? and what mileage? I'm considering a 1.9tdi

loving the bently wheels bet they aint cheap ?

i paid £7500 with 50k on the clock from a local garage and got a warranty ect with the car

surly theres more peps with tdi's out there come on peps

My old engine lay out
S1030167.jpg

New engine layout
DSC01159.jpg

008-7.jpg

A few other pics
006-1.jpg

014.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

Hi just enquiring about the bentley wheels how much would you be looking for? thanks

The turbo is good for 350-400 bhp just need to get enough fuel ( diesel,propane,methanol ) in to get the power.

Bit of a long story but i got it back just before Xmas minus the uprated injectors so running on low power and managed to blow the transfer box up within six days. I used a company called Gloucester road gearbox company to strip and rebuild my transfer and gearbox so as to get them acid dipped and cryo treated. Basically they screwed some parts up on the gearbox when they stripped it apart and wanted me to pay for new replacement parts , I told them to f@%k off which then wasted a month with my car in bits while we argued over who should pay for the replacement. Then when the transfer/gearbox was fitted it had a constant whine when driving so seems like they screwed up rebuilding the transfer box as well !

Should hopefully be up and running by the end of the week. The car will not be running 100% power for sometime as still have a lot of work to get the uprated nozzles,propane,methanol all running together at the right mix to make max power without blowing the engine up.

Uprated injectors are good for about 280-300 bhp so probably start from a low safe bhp ( 300ish) and work up slowly as this has cost me £10,000 i don`t want to blow anything else up.

Not suprised man, my friend Sam has just had his mk1 TT engine rebuild completed by Jabbasport, bored to 2L he's running 470bhp! Can't wait to see what thats like as well! I'll contact you nearer the time, cheers Mikey :wub: