Looking for a few parts/numbers

zippyijk

Reaction score
Hi all, new to this forums, I usually frequent VAGdrivers.net an Irish VAG enthusiast's forum. Unfortunately we don't have the Audi expertise you have here.....I've been reading threads here for a while just never signed up :blush:

I've got an FL 05 A3 sportback sline (2.0TDI DSG) you can see the details on my garage page on here :)

I've not really done too much work on it as yet as I went and bought myself an OctaviaII VRS 2.0TFSI a couple of months ago :yahoo: and gave the Audi to my wife.....again :blush:
I've got a couple of small things I want to do before I get into the proper modding of it.

Firstly I'm looking for the silver surround the attached to the gaiter of the DSG stick. The original is scratched badly. Anyone any ideas/part no's?

Second is the centre armrest. The circular panel on the driver's side (towards the back) is broken off & missing, anyone any ideas? A new armrest is too expensive for just one small plastic panel.

Third, there are rear parking sensors on the car which work perfectly. While I was fixing the front washer unit and had the front bumper off I noticed that there were front sensors connected too. I've never gotten these to work and can't find a button inside to make them work? I believe the button is usually beside the ESP/AIRBAG OFF button/light on the centre of the dash. Anyone have any ideas? I'd say they were an after market kit but I'm not sure how the previous owner had them working?

Long post.....hopefully not bored you too much :gaehn:

Hi zippyijk, welcome to AS.net

Firstly I'm looking for the silver surround the attached to the gaiter of the DSG stick. The original is scratched badly. Anyone any ideas/part no's?

Could be one of these...

Mounting for shift mechanism in aluminium
automatic+ PR-5TD

8P0 864 261 S QQ5

or

Mounting for shift mechanism in aluminium brushed silver
automatic+ PR-5TD

8P0 864 261 Q 1NK

Second is the centre armrest. The circular panel on the driver's side (towards the back) is broken off & missing, anyone any ideas? A new armrest is too expensive for just one small plastic panel.

The armrest comes in 2 main parts: lower part & upper part (which is the lid). And then the bolt which holds it in place.

Third, there are rear parking sensors on the car which work perfectly. While I was fixing the front washer unit and had the front bumper off I noticed that there were front sensors connected too. I've never gotten these to work and can't find a button inside to make them work? I believe the button is usually beside the ESP/AIRBAG OFF button/light on the centre of the dash. Anyone have any ideas? I'd say they were an after market kit but I'm not sure how the previous owner had them working?

Long post.....hopefully not bored you too much :gaehn:

No idea.

Not 100% on the part nos for the trim, but pull the old one out and have a look. Definately know the arm rest only comes in 2 parts, as I've enquired myself about it & also checked on etka. Hope this helps a little.