NEW PICS

wickyianr1

Reaction score
THIRD TIME LUCKY NOT VERY GOOD PICS WHAT DO YOU THINK PEEPS

DSC02322.jpg

DSC02321.jpg

Looks good mate, but can you take the caps lock off please!

P.S. needs Lamin-x :icon_thumright:

The calipers look moooohasive in red,lol !!

And congrats on finaly getting the pics up, she looks good, Laminx the headlight she will be spot on

hi guys thanks for the replys the story so far dont want to bore you but here goes,as you can see from my username i was a biker had a few over the years but came off twice once on the road and once on the track smashed me arm to pieces had a few years out then thought its time for the new r1,then had the big C begining of the year had the op still ongoing,then i did 3 discs in my back so no more biking for me so i decided to get a newish car looked at everything test drove this didnt really like it first had an saab aero with bsr kit on so i coudnt get my head round the power thing one a turbo the other not so i thought what the hell you only live once its a 3.2 s line dsg 06 bought it as it is apart from a rear wheel bearing go and wet passenger footwell the thing a beast hope ive not bored you.

Its a nice car mate, and a lot of power!

So you have gone for a "SAFER" option in a four wheeler lol

Its a nice car mate, and a lot of power!

So you have gone for a "SAFER" option in a four wheeler lol

yep the saab was nice but couldnt put all that power down as for the bikes still love em but couldnt ride for long cant beat a bike though

Looks good. I was looking at the A3 originally before i bought my A4.
And i agree the red calipers look good.

The car looks very nice Wickyian hope it serves you well mate while your on the mend!:thumbsup:

Looks good mate.

I had a older shape Saab 93 turbo with the bsr stage 1 before I got my 2.0t Quattro, I must admit there is no comparison in handling - a3 wins by miles.

However... even though I got the A3 chipped, it still doesn't match the saab for pulling power on the motorway once you get past about 55mph.

Nice looking car mate and 3.2 sweet!!!

Dont want to put a dampner on it but think police might have something to say about your driver and passenger tinted windows if they were really bored and wanted to :angrymod:

yeah they look dark as hell or is it the picture i got medium tints all round never had a problem ....

yeah i agree look very very dark just had another look at the pics and have to say thefyre virtually black which makes me think how do you see out of them at night:think:

:laugh:....those goggles look sweet as....probably see more out of them than out of the side windows:lmfao:

Gotta say as a fellow biker I'm not a fan of tinted front windows. I agree they look good but there's enough riders knocked off by the "sorry mate I didn't see you" brigade, the tint's can't help in this respect. My S3 came with the privacy glass which is very dark on the rear windows only, still think it looks a bit unbalanced with clear fronts, but I couldn't live with myself if I injured someone due to lack of visibility. This time of year it must be a factor when it's dull and dark, even a light 15% tint is still 15% less visibility. Not trying to p**s on your chips, just my two penneth.

Ron

Last edited:
Coming from an R1, and you think the 3.2 A3 is a "beast"...what in the world are you smoking?

Gotta say as a fellow biker I'm not a fan of tinted front windows. I agree they look good but there's enough riders knocked off by the "sorry mate I didn't see you" brigade, the tint's can't help in this respect. My S3 came with the privacy glass which is very dark on the rear windows only, still think it looks a bit unbalanced with clear fronts, but I couldn't live with myself if I injured someone due to lack of visibility. This time of year it must be a factor when it's dull and dark, even a light 15% tint is still 15% less visibility. Not trying to p**s on your chips, just my two penneth.

Ron

will you p**s on my chips ..lol

for a car yep but bikes love em hands down cant ride anymore sunday blast without the missus with the lads cant beat it,as for the tints peeps bought the car as is the back tints are dark cant see as much at night driver passenger tints can see day and night and being into bikes thats the first thing i look out for peeps