Next tuning mods?????????

zeshan

Reaction score
Hi, i have recently had a stage 1 remap by superchips which is great but now i'm after more power. What would you guys recomend next for big gains????

CAI, Milltek turbo back, HPFP, forge DV, RS4 injectors, hybrid turbo, intercooler, clutch, list goes on... depends how deep your pockets are :p

thanks mate, what should i gain from milltek tbe, cai, forge dv and stage 2 map??? Will it be more responsive across the lower rev range?

thanks mate, what should i gain from milltek tbe, cai, forge dv and stage 2 map??? Will it be more responsive across the lower rev range?

I think somebody on here got 370bhp with stage 2 :S Am sure they will confirm!

I think somebody on here got 370bhp with stage 2 :S Am sure they will confirm!

I think that would be Stage 2+.

You won't get that power without the HPFP,and you would also need the exhaust,and CAI.

What I did was to go straight to Stage 2 from stock,and had the full Milltek exhaust fitted,and was getting about 310bhp with 360lbs of torque.

Next step was the HPFP,which smoothed out the midrange,but we had problems with airflow at 6500rpm through the stock intake,and had to replace that before remapping for (now) 365bhp and 360lbs.

That lot will come to about £2k,but to get 360+bhp,you will need all of it.

Thanks guys, will i notice alot of difference with a milltek tbe ontop of my stage 1???
Also is there much difference between a revo remap and superchips???

Thanks guys, will i notice alot of difference with a milltek tbe ontop of my stage 1???
Also is there much difference between a revo remap and superchips???

Yes, the Milltek will really improve your car, that will spool up quicker, feel more responsive and deliver about 20whp more. Plus, don't forget the music it brings to your ears!
Revo & Superchips: it is a question of how much time the guys dedicate to their maps. Revo are getting the best out of these cars now, but, since they also worked on mine, Superchips has made some really good maps. I never dynoed my car, but I am much faster than a late 996, and believe me, that is faster than what most could cope with considering the car's brakes and chassis. By the way, I am selling a Bilstein/Eibach full setup.