Retrofitting fogs

TomR

Reaction score
Firstly, this is my first post, been on here for a while and got a nice few tips :)

Driving a 2004 8p 2.0L FSI in black, had it for a couple of months now and love it. The only thing missing is fogs.

Had a good look around the site but can't find anything on it.
So just wondering if its possible and whats required. I'm presuming new switch, loom, lights and mounts if it is?

Thanks in advance.
Tom

Thanks for that :)
I've been searching for weeks looking for something like that.

Just the coding i'll have to get sorted, have to find somewhere in the midlands, don't think i'm comfortable in buying my own vagcom and coding just yet.

If you`re not in a rush, i`m about to retrofit a S-line bumper to my 08 Sportback, which means i`m gonna need new fogs (the s-line/s3 ones) so i will have a spare set of fogs including blends for sale

But i`m talking round 30 days for paint/fitting etc

If you`re not in a rush, i`m about to retrofit a S-line bumper to my 08 Sportback, which means i`m gonna need new fogs (the s-line/s3 ones) so i will have a spare set of fogs including blends for sale

But i`m talking round 30 days for paint/fitting etc

That would be superb, how much are you looking for them?
PM me if you don't want to discuss in public.

I have no idea mate, check eBay and the Stealers for me and we could work something out!

First thing needed is for me to finally get the ****** bumper delivered!

Okay, will see what i can find out.
Will make sure 2008 fogs will fit 2004, not sure if the fogs changed between them or not.

Haha, i ended up driving about 200 mile for a front bumper for my last car because i couldn't justify shipping costs haha.