10 Days to go.....!!!!!

chich

Reaction score
Had a call of my dealer last night to say that my black Black Edition would be ready for collection in just 10 days.
I think its safe to say i'm just a little bit excited :yahoo:, although i'm also a bit worried about the piano black inlays after reading one of the current threads on here, just have to keep them clean i suppose!!

Had a call of my dealer last night to say that my black Black Edition would be ready for collection in just 10 days.
I think its safe to say i'm just a little bit excited :yahoo:

Excellent. Bet you're way excited. Have fun! I'm sure you will!

Ordered my new car about a week ago and I have to wait aaaagggeesss.
Dealer tells me may even be early Jan, although they are trying to get it this side of Christmas!! RAH :faint:

What kind of wait did you experience?

although i'm also a bit worried about the piano black inlays after reading one of the current threads on here, just have to keep them clean i suppose!!

don't be worried - that's my thread and it's not a big problem at all and tbh you can only notice the fine swirl scratches under bright light like sun light. they do attract a lot of dust but it's easily wiped off. just need to invest in some good plastic polish. :yes:

enjoy your car and don't forget to post pics when you get it!

You sound like I did this time last year LOL. Don't worry about the piano black inlays, they are fine as long as you don't clean them with anything abrasive. Mine are a year old and hardly got a mark on them. I bought this from Halfords, primarily for the sat nav screen but I also use it for the inlays as it comes with nice microfibre cloth. A quick spray and wipe, just like new again

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_700466_langId_-1_categoryId_165651

Thanks for the responses guys.
Only ordered the car last weekend just happened to fall lucky that they found a unregistered s-tronic black edition in black. All the options are just a bonus.
I was preparing myself for the six month wait but the dealer was fantastic and managed to find what i wanted.

Oh and i'll definatley be posting pics as soon as possible!!!

Not many options just, Phone prep, rear parking sensors and auto lights and wipers
The main things i wanted on the car were the Xenons and DRL's and they are standard so Happy days!!!!