Panoramic Sunroof Question

A1 NLF

Reaction score
Ive got the panoramic sunroof on my S3 Sportback and to open it you have to hold it down one click to lift it, release then hold it down to take the roof back half way then release and hold to do it fully.

Is there any this can be changed on VAGCOM so you can just hold it down and it takes it all the way back and you release it if you want it to stop elsewhere. As I usually open it when I'm driving I find it a real pain in the backside to have to keep on holding and releasing the button!

I don't know if this can be vagcom altered, but the sunroof stopping half way is done intentionally. Audi calls it the comfort or convenience setting it basically stops the roof in a spot where if you are going to be driving with windows up you won't get any weird resonance. That's basically the noise vibrating your eardrums when you drive a certain speed(usually around 60km/h if I remember correctly), kinda like when you blow actoss the top of a bottle.

It gets damn cold up here fairly early so I rather like that particlar option on the roof myself.

Good luck, hope you find the info you need.