Badger5Sky Insurance
    Interior Next!!

Status

Annoying kerbed Wheel...

Hi all,

Had a kerbed wheel for about 4 months now..

at the time i was apart from being pi**ed off, reluctant to get it sorted as i was a bit worried it might come out a different colour to the rest?? ive heard of this happenening.. so was thinking to wait untill more damage.. but there hasn't been.

so it got me thinking... rather than refurb the one, or all the same colour which would be bloody pointless..

lately ive started to like the wheels more when they are dirty.. (S38P3) dont know why but i do and its made me wonder how good they would look in graphite or a greyish colour.. same colour as bottom splitter thing on front and back bumpers..

anyone got any pics of this? with a black car?

its just another option, what ya think?
    Gone but not forgotten......
    S
    3 - Phantom Black - Black Optics - Most Extras

Mods: Revo Stage 2+ - 18" BBS ch/Michelin PS2 - Recaro OEM Buckets - Milltek TBE NonRes/Sports Cat - Evoms Intake - APR hpfp - H&R Springs/ARBS F&R - Sachs Clutch/Luk DMF - AP Racing 6 Pot BBK - 10mm Spacers - Black Rings
    Mods To Do: Full Retrim - MY11 RNSe - Coilovers- Plenty Carbon

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    A light anthracite colour looks nice. I especially like the look of the smoked chrome too. Here is a pic of anthracite on my old A4. Not everyones cup of tea, but maybe a guide for you.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

5th Gear

Status
    Heres a pic of some smoked chrome wheels. I know they are BM wheels but you get the idea
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.