Need Coin Tray, have Drinks Holder

MattyV5

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know the part no. for the Coin Tray that goes above the stereo? Price?

If anyone has a Coin Tray and wants a Drinks holder then I'll swap!

These are for Single DIN stereo's so above the stereo, not below.

Thanks

Matty

I sure am! I am in the Bristol area. Assuming we can both be trusted, I am happy to send it to you as you send yours to me!

Excellent! I'm happy to post out. PM me your home address and and I'll send over my postal address. I also have a "how-to" guide on fitting the cup holder, with photos - so it shows how to get them/the coin holder out and how to put them back in :) PM me your email address and I'll email over the guide too.

I think I should be able to take mine out after work one day this week or def on Saturday.

slight confusion. I still need the coin tray. This swap is only for people with the single concert headunit where the cupholder/tray sits above the stereo.

I think I am right in saying that the cup holder is slightly wider on its face than the coin tray. So no problems with fitting it, but you would have a wider gap between the facia and card holder.

First hand experience, as tried to fit cup holder to double din cage and it was too wide for the surround trim. So yours will be the reverse.

Makes sense in my head....... :whistle2:

did they not make a coin holder for the single din stereo then?

I have the double-din version... the 'card-tray' i'd trade for a cup-holder, but I don't think it would fit...

Was there ever a double-din cup-holder made?

I have the double-din version... the 'card-tray' i'd trade for a cup-holder, but I don't think it would fit...

Was there ever a double-din cup-holder made?

I would like the same also. I did toy with the idea of swapping just the front bit around to make it fit as it seemed that the internals bits would fit.

It would say coin/card on the front but it would be a cup holder if that makes sense

I wanted the cup holder with the double din and there isnt one available. I guess they might think it would interfere with gear changes. (My thouights anyway)

Whether there is a card holder for the single din size I'm not sure.

the single din cup holder can be made to fit into the slot on the double din but you need to use the modified front of the double din card holder too. There was a thread about it a while back. You could try the search to see if it can be found.

I think you did get a single din card holder, IIRC thats what the American market got?