How much does my alloy weigh?

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
Some of you may have seen my recent thread about a minor scratch to my osf alloy care of the GF.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=71083

Anyhow looks like Lepsons are the repairer of choice (thanks pdv40) but they do not offer a courier service so am thinking of arranging this myself.

To do so I'm going to need an approx weight of wheel + tyre for a quote. Anyone out there know this?

Thanks
Ron

Hi there.

I used interparcel.....i put in 15kg in for the wheel (no tyre).......

I thought they were really well priced. I used there before 9a.m next day service and it did what it said on the tin! Amazing service really as they collected 1.5hrs after me doing the form on-line.

Here is a suggestion on how you can answer your own question. Remove one of the alloys yourself and weigh the dam thing !

Here is a suggestion on how you can answer your own question. Remove one of the alloys yourself and weigh the dam thing !

I was at work when I posted this, in a office, in central London hence why I asked the question. Furthermore even if I wasn't sat at my desk at the time of asking I do not own or have access to a set of scales capable of weighing a wheel and tyre.

My question was a simple one asked purely in the hope that someone could help as I wanted to try and get a quote within my lunch hour.

I just don't know why you bothered wasting your time.