Genuine Audi parts

just017

Reaction score
Hey guys, my first post here. Just bought my first Audi and i would like to know a few things (weighing up costs of upgrades etc)

I would like to know where i can get the front spoiler, alloys wheels and headlights that are on the audi pictured below, and will they fit my car (above) without having to change anything else?

f82f_1.JPG

%21BP+f%292wB2k%7E$%28KGrHgoOKkYEjlLmbku,BJ2hgMsPk%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

regards

You rekon?

I really like the new front end of the A3.

What about the new headlights, where sells these? I've looked on eBay but can only find chinese fakes and DIY kits

The facelift front end requires new wings, bonnet, bumper, grill, headlights, headlight controller and a few other bits. It won't be cheap to do as others have looked at this and walked away. Still where there's a will there's a way!

Oright, hmmm maybe i'll look past that then. What about just fitting the new headlights, where would i get the headlights and controller from and what sort of job is involved?

thanks for your replies

Cheers for the link. I noticed in your sig you have the 2.0TDi Sport DSG, have you remapped and if so where and with what results?

cheers

No remap, car is standard goes fast enough considering the amount of traffic lights around where I am, almost every 500 yards or so, wouldnt feel the benefit. According to my DIS I'm averaging 8mph :blownose:

You could always buy the s-line front bumper without rub strips.
Looks way smoother than those which have the strips...

123-1.jpg

Don't think you can just fit the lights. If you look closely at where the panels meet the light there are subtle differences. I'd post some pics but I'm on the iPhone at the moment.