Interior Trim

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Could sommone with Ekta find the part number for the bit of trim that goes infront of the ashtray (double din). It fills the gap between the ash tray and heater unit.

Also if anyone know the price that would be great!

Cheers :)

8P0864147A5PR TRIM BETWEEN CLIMATE 2.26 exc vat retail

8P0 864 348 BRACKET FOR TRIM ON CLIMATE

Think there right you also need the the bracket to mount it on

Cheers for that couldn't do a screen dump could you so i can make sure were talking about the same bits!

Does this help?

a3clip.jpg

Thats great cheers :)

22 & 25 it is then :)

Would be great mate will give you a p.m

Cheers :)

Can someone tell me the part number for item 20 please? And is it a direct replacement for the ashtray and tray behind? Or do I need another bit to make use of the tabbed section?

It is a direct replacement for the ashtray. I changed it a while ago as its far more useful & i'd throw out the moving car anybody trying to smoke LOL

I have a missing bit above as I went from single to double din but its impossible to see.

Yeah I saw on MattAndrew's car how deep it goes so I really want one now. I know VAG parts used to sell them but I'll have to get it from Audi.

Do you still have the part number handy?

EDIT: Cancel that. Found it in an old thread. That I started! :keule:

Last edited:
Staz what is that part number ? going change it also , cant find it on here. thanks

Yeah I saw on MattAndrew's car how deep it goes so I really want one now. I know VAG parts used to sell them but I'll have to get it from Audi.

Do you still have the part number handy?

EDIT: Cancel that. Found it in an old thread. That I started! :keule:
i may have that part some where in the shed, if you want it mate, but wil have to check though

Can someone tell me the part number for item 20 please? And is it a direct replacement for the ashtray and tray behind? Or do I need another bit to make use of the tabbed section?
well you will have to get rid of the ashtray and also remove part 22 and 23, and than the part 20 replaces that

Can someone post a pic of this in place? i currently have the Ashtray which i use for my change, and beyond that i have a very low 'storage' bit where i put my iphone, and it always seems to go towards the bonnet, i dont think there is anything falling off the edge if it was to go out of sight, if you can understand where i mean lol

Can someone post a pic of this in place? i currently have the Ashtray which i use for my change, and beyond that i have a very low 'storage' bit where i put my iphone, and it always seems to go towards the bonnet, i dont think there is anything falling off the edge if it was to go out of sight, if you can understand where i mean lol

83e46a6d1bfcc165f659596cf63cc314.image.400x300.jpg

Chris

As I found when I tried to order this part before the parts guy says the number give by MQ was duff :wacko:

I'm going to install ETKA myself anyway so I'll have a look later.

Last edited:
If you can find it yeah please mate. Been trying to get through the Reading parts desk all afternoon but there's never any answer.

The thread is here if anyone wants it:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=54593
ok mate, ye i have it, got to say though that if you have a ashtry you will have to replace it with this item , meaning no more ashtray, other option is if you want to keep the ashtray than you can remove item 22 and 35, and replace it with item 23, its the same as item 20 BUT NOT as deep, as you can see in post 5,

ok mate, ye i have it, got to say though that if you have a ashtry you will have to replace it with this item , meaning no more ashtray, other option is if you want to keep the ashtray than you can remove item 22 and 35, and replace it with item 23, its the same as item 20 BUT NOT as deep, as you can see in post 5,

Yeah mate I don't use the ashtray anyway so I wanted to replace it with this deeper tray that I can actually use!

PM sent

I think that the fact that the photo's of a manky dirty car doesn't help!

Agreed lol It looks good in the flesh. I do like the look of the ashtray, hence I didn't tick to non smoking option, but it's pretty useless if you don't smoke.

ETKA is going to have to wait until tomorrow so I'll post what I find then. Unless someone beats me to it. Or you can phone the dealer with your chassis number and they'll find it.

If I had looked at the screenshot MQ posted I would have seen that he mistyped the part number. It should have been:

8P0 863 301 A 4PK