bbs's

s3

s3
Reaction score
Advise please...

Right then, im having my kw v 3's fitted in 2 weeks time and i want to mate them with some bbs's....

its between ch's which in my opinion are becoming a vag novelty or ck's?

what are your thoughts?

and what size 18" 0r 19"?

want to get the car lower but not dragging on the floor but also dont want any fouling issues with bigger wheels i.e 19"?

and what do i look for when buying them? i have no idea when it comes to wheels as in width sizes and offsets etc etc...

secondly a feeler for my standard s3 alloys (57) model...

wheels are in good condition odd scuff here and there, tyres are 3 mths old..michelin pilot ps2's and owe me £800... front tyres have around 5.5mm tread and rears around 8mm

im open to offers on these as ive no idea what theyre worth.. so please pm me if your interested.

i may split tyres/ wheels dependant on the offers i recieve.

thanks for looking gang

Yeah im getting these soon. Again i have a few Questions of my own

• 18's or 19's
    • lower it or keep it as it is
    • how will the drive change the cars feel
    • will audi be happy with it and the warentee?
So on so on

I'd probably go for some 19" CK's. What colour's your car?

I'd probably go for some 19" CK's. What colour's your car?

Me too - here's a pic:
IMG_0582.jpg

phantom black the car is, i also looked at the post with the polished ck's and to be honest that has almost made my mind up....

no just joking. I recently got CHs and love them. Personally not a big fan of the CKs

Would defnitely advise speaking to PW Motorsport if you plan to buy any BBS wheel

I havnt changed to aftermarket wheels for years, Halfords and the chav brigade have tarnished the whole thing IMO so at there is a very fine line between getting it spot on right and making an expensive tasteless mistake and ruining the cars overall look.

The only wheels I would consider for my S3 would be something like a nice BBS design such as CH/CH or MTMs.

For me its about acheiving an OEM `upgrade`look rather than something too `shouty` and abviously aftermarket.

cheers
paul