225 40 18 tyres

ive read very good reviews on different car forums, the M3 boys swear by them. Ive got FK452's on my show wheels. Not been out on the road in them yet though.

Thought the 452 was getting dropped for the 912 ?

I got some ZE912's on my new wheels i bought. i wanted FK452's but these were the only ones they stocked.

So far they are alot better than the pirelli P6000 originally on the car.

Dry grip very good and not too noisy. Wet grip seems very good to as i have had no sign of my ESP kicking in (it did a couple of times on the pirelli's). Snow well grip was ok stopping was crap but i think thats snow for you.

So all in all for the money (about half the cost of the pirelli's) i am very happy. Not sure how well they will wear but only time will tell.

i've gone for 912's actually

cheaper and just as good write up. They for missus she not as crazy as me.
(driving only - she's mad as **** otherwise)

Can some 1 clarify is the 18 in wheels will fit. they are 5 x 112 8J all round And ET43? thanx

I these tyres on my seat cupra R revo to 265 bhp and they were outstanging dry or wet got them from camskills 56 quid each deal.:cool:

I have 452s on my car, had them about a year now and they have always been very good, bought them due to recommendations and can't complain for the money!