New(ish) member

Recy G

Reaction score
Hello folks,

Recently bought a 2008 Facelift S3 and I love it. I've been checking out this site for a while and have decided to make myself known. Previous cars have been 2006 A3 Tfsi quattro S-Line, 05 Seat Leon Cupra R, Focus RS, so I have been building up to this beast. Only thing I'd like next is a RS4, but thats a huge decision.

I would like to get it Revo'd soon and I like some of the mods I've seen done on here. Has Lamin-X got a film for facelift lights or are the lights the same size? Has anyone Lamin-X'd their facelift 8p? Pics? Bluetooth retrofit and LED replacement lights are on the short list too.

Cheers

G :s3addict:

Hi mate!

Welcome to the forum :D

Cars sounds tasty - any pics??

Best of luck with the New S3 - Enjoy as im sure you will :p

Thanks mate,

Hopefully these will work, I'm not very good with computers! :sorry:

DSC000632028Small29.jpg

DSC000642028Small29-1.jpg

DSC000612028Small29.jpg

**** me mate - that looks awesome!!!

Very nice indeed!!

Have you got the buckets in there? Any interior pics?

Lamin X will look teh biz on it - you can buy pieces that you cut to size off the lamix site if theres no precut ones

Cheers guys,

Yeah I spec'd the buckets, worth the money solely for the looks I think. Can anybody photoshop Lamin-x onto a facelift for me please?

Thanks again

G

Welcome to the site mate, car looks amazing! If you could get a closer pic of the front end I'll photoshop it for ya, anything else you want on it besides the Lamin-X?

Much appreciated Lee, I'll try get the picture over the weekend if I get a sober moment and the snow has gone!

Mods I'd like to do in the next few months are

Revo
Bluetooth retro fit
Lamin-X
LED replacement bulbs
Few tweeks with the VCDS, Staz is going to sort that for me, cheers mate:friends:

Long term mods if I keep her

Milltek
RS4 Starter button
Some kinda set up to improve the use of my Ipod in the car
Possibly a turbo guage in one of the air vents, I've seen that on here.

We'll see, its easy to go crazy, have done it often in the past.

Anybody else get an email from Audi saying they wish to buy your car? I think they are needing used cars for their stock because no one is buying new. Good news for trade in prices maybe?

G

Is this good enough Lee? Sorry it took a while, no rush to get it photoshopped if you are busy, cheers

S33a.jpg

Give me 2 secs mate and I'll have it done for ya, If you want it darker just let me know

Hmmm very evil looking, I'd probably go a bit lighter to avoid getting pulled by the fuzz. Thanks mate, much appreciated

Yeah baby yeah! Thats it!:racer:

Yeah, seen Rabbits, it made me wonder if anyone had done their facelift or not. I think I'd have to get the mirrors blackened too.

such a nice car :hubbahubba:and rabbits s3 is sooooo nice to you gona kinda do similar theme on yours ...very nice anyhow i love the s3 facelift and a big fan of facelift s3 sportback to i no what you mean on the rs4 thing there my fav to many getting stolen by losers though.... good look with the mods im sure your gona do some good things keep us posted