Just put down my deposit :D

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
Just put down a deposity on my Audi A3 and I'm chuffed :)

2004 Audi A3 1.9TDI
BOSE Sound System
Symphony II HU (prospects for the RNS-E)
3 Door
41k Miles
Akoya Silver

I'm a bit gutted I couldn't get the 2.0TDI, but doing so I'm saving money on insurance.

Got it for £6,995.

Hi mate and welcome.

I also have the 1.9 and like you would have liked the 2.0 but finances and all that!

Must say that even at 105 bhp it is a great car, like kaz219 says - a remap equals the 2.0 anyway. Are you planning any mods?

Hi mate and welcome.

I also have the 1.9 and like you would have liked the 2.0 but finances and all that!

Must say that even at 105 bhp it is a great car, like kaz219 says - a remap equals the 2.0 anyway. Are you planning any mods?

Thanks mate, glad I'm not the only one lol.

Yeah I am planning mods, nothing exterior wise though as I love the look of the car as it is, but I do plan a re-map :) and then I'll spending my time in the interior... RNS-E with TV etc.

But who knows, I may totally change my mind with the exterior and go crazy lol, we'll see :rockwoot:

Picked her up today from Donny. She's beautiful, a lot better than I first though, and the drive is simply amazing. Its got 2 things I didn't know it had, heated seats and a 12 disc CD player... I'm pretty pleased!

Here she is:

001.jpg

002.jpg

Very nice, welcome to the audi club - ill say one thing though, if you think it looks good now wait till it grows on you...

I have the 1.9tdi at the moment and have just ordered another one, fuel economy great, cheap road tax & insurance and if you remap it takes it to around 140bhp anyway!, downside is engine not too great when cold but fine when warm! enjoy

I have the 1.9tdi at the moment and have just ordered another one, fuel economy great, cheap road tax & insurance and if you remap it takes it to around 140bhp anyway!, downside is engine not too great when cold but fine when warm! enjoy

Can't agree more mate. I was quite worried as I originally wanted the 2.0TDI but I'm more than pleased with the power output. Its not ridiculously slow, and fuel is great :) got 65MPG coming from Sheffield along the M1