size of wheels

coleen

Reaction score
Website
www.jon44w.com
currently looking into buyin a set of alloys for my car and have been thinking of 19s and lowering the car by 45 - i have already bought the springs ... altho i was wondering will it maybe sit better with 18s on? ... what do you's think guys

19's personally, i think 18's look too small unless its slammed...

i got 18s and think they look small (but i did have 19s on my prev car so thats why).

I will be upgrading to 19s soon though :D

decision is made .. it kind of was all along .. going for the 19s, going to bring up the 'bhp' next anyhow so hopefully it will compansate for the bigger wheels .. looks win! lol

decision is made .. it kind of was all along .. going for the 19s, going to bring up the 'bhp' next anyhow so hopefully it will compansate for the bigger wheels .. looks win! lol

Completely agree there buddy, unless you 'rag' your car around, 19's win it everyday..

What wheels are you going for?

bbs%20bk%20logo%20(1)(1).jpg

bbs rsgt's ..

@ tommy - i live in n.ireland in the middle of nowhere down a reali windy crappy country road lol i couldnt even if i wanted to! got to drive half sensible

bbs%20bk%20logo%20(1)(1).jpg

bbs rsgt's ..

@ tommy - i live in n.ireland in the middle of nowhere down a reali windy crappy country road lol i couldnt even if i wanted to! got to drive half sensible

Gorgeous mate, im not sayin you would drive crazy lol, most people on here seem sensible anyway, but good choice of rim!

Are you going for the reals or reps ?

As the reps are at a decent price on the bay :D

They dolook good - do post up pics once they're on :D

Yeah ive got a few more whats your email address and ill send some more over!

@ suthers no im going for the rsgt ..

was looking at the brabus wheels the other day too tho settled on the rsgts .. now all i got to do is hope to god they look good lol