S3 Sportback + Milltek?

tobycruse

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been looking on many websites and i cant seem to find a Milltek exhaust for the S3 Sportback.

Do Milltek make an exhaust for the Sportback or is it the same exhaust as used on the S3?

Possibly not yet as the car is fresh out the factory!

Took them a few months when the 8P S3 came out the first time.

I've received mail from milltek:

".. Many thanks for your interest in Milltek Sport products. The S3 system will fit the S3 sportback."

Thanks gr1zly, i did email milltek but havent had an answer yet!

I think its around £1000, correct me if im wrong anyone!

usually £1155, some places will do free fitting (AMD)

You're right JamS3, the sportback is longer. Mind you, the Milltek tailpipes do stick out quite a lot on my S3 so it might be enough to allow for the extra length of the sportback. Can't be that much difference between the two. Anyhow, I'd want some definate confirmation from Milltek before I bought. Can't think of much more annoying than taking off an exhaust, to fit another to find it doesn't fit!

someone with etka could check if the standard exhaust is the same part no. on both

I have spoken to Shaun at AmD Essex and Debbie in Milltek (i think). The Sportback model requires a different length exhaust. Milltek will develop a new exhaust for the Sportback. So, in answer to the questions, the S3 3 door exhaust does NOT fit the Sportback!