S3 finally arrived :)

Roswell

Reaction score
Well guys,

After a long wait of just over 3 months the S3 finally arrived today.

First S3 and first blue car. So glad we went for Sprint Blue! The amount of comments we have had from neighbours about how beautiful it looks is unbelievable!

We chose to have the car delivered by Perth Audi. It was great! The car arrrived in a big covered transporter with the Perth Audi logo all around the outside, so no-one could see what was inside! It was like getting an early Christmas present. Then Nick, the delivery man, carefully opened up the back of the vehicle and reversed the car out and onto our driveway. At that point I could see a few curtains twitching!

Took the car out for a short spin around a few family members last night to show her off and really enjoyed the ride. Both my wife and I agree that it seems a much smoother ride than the S-Line and the buckets are just so comfortable. Can't wait until she's run in!

Anyway I'll get some pics up soon.

Oh and it's currently 4:25am and I just had a wee look outside just to make sure the car was still there! And here I thought my sleepless nights were over.

Conrgats buddy. Must have been nice getting it delivered like that. How much did the charge? When I ordered mine the dealership offered to drive it to me....blah, no thanks LOL.
Anyway, enjoy the car and get some pics up as I am sure you are aware AS policy states no talking about new cars without pics :)

Thanks mate!

They didn't charge extra for the delivery it was all in the discounted deal.

We had our last one delivered on a transporter as well from Audi Leicester all the way up to Glasgow, and again that was included in the deal.

I bet you can't wait to get yours.

I'll get a few photos up soon.

Pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well guys,

After a long wait of just over 3 months the S3 finally arrived today.

First S3 and first blue car. So glad we went for Sprint Blue! The amount of comments we have had from neighbours about how beautiful it looks is unbelievable!

We chose to have the car delivered by Perth Audi. It was great! The car arrrived in a big covered transporter with the Perth Audi logo all around the outside, so no-one could see what was inside! It was like getting an early Christmas present. Then Nick, the delivery man, carefully opened up the back of the vehicle and reversed the car out and onto our driveway. At that point I could see a few curtains twitching!

Took the car out for a short spin around a few family members last night to show her off and really enjoyed the ride. Both my wife and I agree that it seems a much smoother ride than the S-Line and the buckets are just so comfortable. Can't wait until she's run in!

Anyway I'll get some pics up soon.

Oh and it's currently 4:25am and I just had a wee look outside just to make sure the car was still there! And here I thought my sleepless nights were over.

Aww haha glad your enjoying the car. Never seen sprint blue s3 driving around only seen one up cardiff audi....Does look like a great colour. Bet the neighbours are jealous, good choice getting it delivered to your house.

What spec you got? Looking forward to seeing the car:thumbsup:
Have fun with the car and enjoy the weekend

ashley

Some photos people.

01DeliveryTruck.jpg

02S3intrucksiderear.jpg

04S3intruckrear.jpg

05angleatfarm.jpg

06sideonfarm.jpg

07rearfarm.jpg

08frontfarmdrlson.jpg

09wheelS3brakecaliper.jpg

Aww haha glad your enjoying the car. Never seen sprint blue s3 driving around only seen one up cardiff audi....Does look like a great colour. Bet the neighbours are jealous, good choice getting it delivered to your house.

What spec you got? Looking forward to seeing the car:thumbsup:
Have fun with the car and enjoy the weekend

ashley

Thanks Ashley :)

The spec is in my sig.

Yeah I loved watching the twitching curtains!

Enjoying every minute of the car :)

The car looks great Roswell! I should be getting mine in about 3 weeks, cant wait!

OMG Stunning : D v Glad for u

Still another 2 months for mine :search:

Beautiful. I wish I could afford one =( + afford to run it lol.

Enjoy every second mate

Glad you got some pics up mate. The car looks stunning....really can't wait to get mine the end of next month. And I am soooooooooo glad I went for sprint, WOW springs to mind. Think I will call the dealership on Monday and ask if they will deliver mine, although I can already imagine the response LOL. Should have pushed for it during negotiation, but getting 11% off book was about as much as I thought I could get.

Glad you got some pics up mate. The car looks stunning....really can't wait to get mine the end of next month. And I am soooooooooo glad I went for sprint, WOW springs to mind. Think I will call the dealership on Monday and ask if they will deliver mine, although I can already imagine the response LOL. Should have pushed for it during negotiation, but getting 11% off book was about as much as I thought I could get.

That's a really good discount mate, well done. You should just ask the dealer for delivery...you never know!

Thanks Ashley :)

The spec is in my sig.

Yeah I loved watching the twitching curtains!

Enjoying every minute of the car :)

Its ok...Haha i'd love it to the neighbours having a little twitch but trying to hide behide the curtains ha!
Must say good spec and car looks great from the photos!
Love the car i bet your really excited about having her now
Im trying to tell myself to wait till next year to get a new car but right now its not going so good lol enjoy the weekend

Oh yeah you got any ideas for mods for the car or just gonna leave her how she is?

Ashley

Its ok...Haha i'd love it to the neighbours having a little twitch but trying to hide behide the curtains ha!
Must say good spec and car looks great from the photos!
Love the car i bet your really excited about having her now
Im trying to tell myself to wait till next year to get a new car but right now its not going so good lol enjoy the weekend

Oh yeah you got any ideas for mods for the car or just gonna leave her how she is?

Ashley

Dunno about modding her, it's something I haven't really been into or thought about. I'll see what happens.

Thanks for the comments :)

Really nice car mate! Looks awesome in sprint.

Hehe @ looking outside, weve all done it mate!! :) :thumbsup:

That is awesome. I really like the front and the colour is :cool:

love the car Roswell, it must be the sprint blue S3 i was look at in Perth Audi last week! I could have asked them to delivery my A3 but as i live 2/3 of a mile away from the garage it would have been a bit cheaky!

Stunning, the LED DRL's look great.

Gorgeous mate. Those new headlights look fantastic.

And hats off to you for getting the dealers to deliver it! Nice touch.

Enjoy it.

Congratulations!!! The car looks great....love the color....

grrr...can't wait for mine....

Very nice! Really liking the new look now I know what to look for.
Not long till mine arrives, it was being built last week, so however it takes for them to complete the build and send it over here! :yahoo:

Looks lovely Roswell... Enjoy it.

Delievery in style!!!! :icon_thumright:

Bet your heart was in your mouth when they were backing it off the lorry!! Disaster at the final hurdle would be unthinkable lol

Wow man!!! luckly sod!!
Bet you couldn't stop smiling when first saw it !!
looks ****** mate !!!

can i have a go in it ?? LOL

Welcome to the Sprint club mate.
Reminds me of the day mine arrived:

01032007019-1.jpg

That looks stunning! Lucky git....and one of the best colours too...now get in it and enjoy/pose!:yahoo:

..ok,yours looks stunning too Jamie