Which bootliner to buy?

CIGooner

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a bootliner for my sportback. Can anyone recommend one to buy?

Hatchbag.co.uk, had a few of them now for various cars, tailor made always fit well with options for bumper flaps, ability to still fold rear seats and top of back seat cover. Also different colours

just been pondering this one also... we too are going with hatchbag although check the dimensions with them. we have a facelift sportback s3 and the hatchbag has slightly different dimensions. also check out http://www.overthetop.co.uk/ tad more expensive but pretty good youll see what i mean....

cheers

matt

just recieved our bootliner i'll post pics later. it fits perfectly, we ran through the boot dimensions and a girl called sarah sent us out templates first to make sure. They have now added s3 sportback to their already extensive list. i can highly recommend them.

Photo0191.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

there you go...... obviously we will have no parcelshelf in when the mutt travels with us. he's an american bulldog about 120lb in weight so its already tight enough in there. the rear flap and headrest flap were extra but essential if you are having a liner to take your dog about. it fits absolutely perfect, not a bit of carpet showing anymore. the black mat is the reversible mat from audi. Thanks for looking

just to add, if anyone wants one of these if you send me a pm i'll get in touch with them first. i was talking with the new owner of the company and he may give discount to members of this forum.
Matt