Orderd facelift S3

madalex

S3-less untill December
Reaction score
I finally decided to order a new facelift s3 yesterday as i miss my pre facelift so much ... I really am uncertain on the lights and mirrors tbh but im sure it will be fine .

Ive orderd
Suzuka grey
Black optics pack
Factory tints
Electric door mirrors
Sunroof
Bose
Sat/nav
6 Disk
Adaptive xenons
Black inlays
Recaro bucket seats
Luggage pack

And now as standard is Flat bottom steering wheel and armrest .
DSCF238555555555555.jpg

I have build date 46 and with the extra time of the exclusive colour i expect to see it mid december

I Had a very good deal so i could not turn it down

Let the painfull wait begin :scared2:

I finally decided to order a new facelift s3 yesterday as i miss my pre facelift so much ... I really am uncertain on the lights and mirrors tbh but im sure it will be fine .

Ive orderd
Suzuka grey
Black optics pack
Factory tints
Electric door mirrors
Sunroof
Bose
Sat/nav
6 Disk
Adaptive xenons
Black inlays
Recaro bucket seats
Luggage pack

And now as standard is Flat bottom steering wheel and armrest .

I have build date 46 and with the extra time of the exclusive colour i expect to see it mid december

I Had a very good deal so i could not turn it down

Let the painfull wait begin :scared2:

The waiting game is just a painful one... and you've got a long one...!:banghead:

The waiting game is just a painful one... and you've got a long one...!:banghead:

Tell me about it . But it seems every one else who is ordering s3's now wont be seeing there car till febuary onwards . Luckily a good friend of mine is the director of 3 audi garages and had a slot hidden for me:yahoo:

what was the outlay then fella?

TBH I think it looks very nice, its growing on me, could do with some slightly more wider wheel arches no???

No magnetic ride? Any reason for this if I may ask?

The magentic ride is getting great reviews on the TT, but on the S3 is deemed to be an expensive option that doesnt really give any advantage over standard. I didn't spec it for that reason also.

Sounds good man!

So your going for a modified facelift then? Lol..

The wait would kill me! I have waited a week and a half up to now for getting mine back and it's murder! Ha..

Sounds good man!

So your going for a modified facelift then? Lol..

The wait would kill me! I have waited a week and a half up to now for getting mine back and it's murder! Ha..

Yup modifing the facelift :drool:
The wait has killed me already but dad has agreed to lend the gallardo to me .. :jump:

The magentic ride is getting great reviews on the TT, but on the S3 is deemed to be an expensive option that doesnt really give any advantage over standard. I didn't spec it for that reason also.

Not what Gr1zly reports on his S3 Sportback thread!
gr1zly
user_online.gif

Neutral

Yestarday I have just back from my holidays, first think I did was going for a ride in my new S3 :D
First impresion magneticride is incredible good for polish bad road conditions, when road is bad it is like good limo but road become good just push the button and fun starts :).
I don't have to ride that buckets are the best option :)

Its funny how jealous some people get! Have fun man!!

Jo,
I was only commenting on what experienced journos have been saying about the magentic ride on an S3. Seeing as it is such an expensive option, I would not spec it, in fact haven't.

"The S3 is predictable and, although its ride is a touch abrupt, very forgiving, but it doesn’t have a genuine hot hatch’s hunger and sensitivity. From what we can tell on these smooth German roads, Magnetic Ride doesn’t make as much difference here as on the lighter TT, either..."

b e a utiful :)

orange looks very very nice,

What does your pops do for a living if you dont mind me asking

Sweet as a nutt my man - an amazing driveway that is!!!

Someone mentioned the Buggatti Veyron earlier there..........a white one absolutely enhilliated me the other night when driving home and you want to hear the noise out of it!!!!! It's like a fighter jet or some ****!!!!

Nearly destroyed my munks lol!!!

Thanks guys , if only my white s3 was amongst the supercars

very very nice collection! Is the Merc just a run around :)

The merc is my mums car . Its the 2.0 kompressor with full factory amg kit and wheels . v Cool car

Your driveway is awesome - What a selection

The wait KILLED me...i ordered the model pre-facelift and after 1.5months wait was told it would be another 2 months as they held of my build for the new facelift, which i'm thankful for now!

Mine arrived exactly one month ago, i believe one of the first to arrive in the UK;
Black (really sets the chrome look mirrors off)
satnav
bose
rain/light sensor
ipod
cruise
gsm
flat bottom steer

I did receive a quote for £750 to chip it up to 310bhp, might wait to put some more mileage on before going down that route.

Anyone else looked into performance mods for the 265 model?

I would if i knew how, help please...

Gallardo rock

my dad got one and i am insured on it fully comp, after much persuading.
he also got a SL55 AMG which is sweet as hell.

most of my mates hate me for it, until i arrive on their driveway offering a lift

car collection looks amazing mate and love sazuka grey its definetly one of my favourite colours...:yum:

Just going back to the original point....Great spec you've gone for mate. Bet you're counting the hours!

I'd be a bit wary of having the Gallardo on loan though. The S3 will feel like a derv after that!! lol. Is the Gallardo metallic orange or the orange/yellow pearl??

Lovely selection of cars though. I've been lucky enough to drive a scuderia along with quite a few other Ferrari's. My mates dad owns a Ferrari service centre & body shop and he personally owns 12 (yes thats right, even has a custom built garage with 'prancing horse' stained glass windows in it, makes you sick). For sound, feel and passion there's just nothing like a Ferrari. For every day use the Lambo wins hands down but as a toy.... Ferrari's are just a special place to be.

You're a lucky lucky boy my friend!! Enjoy the S3.