Finally After 4 weeks My I-FORGED wheels fitted on the car 1 hour ago. PIC HERE~~~~

S3JET

Reaction score
OMG~~~ After 4 weeks wait for the tires and KW V3 arrive. Now finally Got my wheels on about 1 hour ago. Also run into some problem with tires fitting. as the tires is abit hard and weather is abit cold. the tires just doesn't want to fit on to the tires even with 100lb of air.:scared2:

after leaving the wheels and tires under the sun for 5 hours, finally it fit.:rockwoot:

Fitted with YOKOHAMA Advance Sports 235/35/19

I-FORGED TE-16 - 19x8.5 offset +48 front and +42 rear.

The car sits higher than stock whees.

Booked my car in later this week to fit the KW coilover. then will adjust it down abit. as the front wheels sites abit out. might have to camber it abit just to make it fit better.

Enjoy and please let me know what you guys think.

To have found five hours of sunshine you can't be living in the UK

I had the same issues getting the tyres fitted to my rims and that was with good weather. 265/30/19"s. The swines just didn't want to go on.

J.

Looking good. Ive got an Ibis White S3 too and have ordered some RS4 wheels but am unsure as to whether i should get them sprayed up black. Some cars seem to look good with black wheels and some dont, it must be the style i guess.

i dont wanna **** on your chips, but anyway, as it stands now, im not keen on them, maybe it will look better once lowered but as it stands now, not my cuppa tea, but hey thats just me. Hope your happy with them and thats all that counts mate.

I had the same issues getting the tyres fitted to my rims and that was with good weather. 265/30/19"s. The swines just didn't want to go on.

J.

I went to two shop, the first shop can't even get one on. and still charge me.

but the 2nd one is what my friend's shop always deal with, after few hours finally fits.

but both shop said that they didn't ever had this problem before.

lets hope its just because bad luck. or else it will happen again next time when i needed new tires.

As the shop said YOKOHAMA is already a hard start. and wheels will make a difference as well.

By the way I live in Australia.

Do you have to have those pressed number plates over there? Kind of spoils the look of the front and back.

Do you have to have those pressed number plates over there? Kind of spoils the look of the front and back.

Yeah we have to. No matter what different plate we get is like the pressed number plate.