Stattler

I'll be moving to GIAC from Revo in the next few weeks - nothing to do with Revo, just having some shiney bits put on the car and it's more convinient to get it remapped with Statller whilst it's there.

Were you pleased with the REVO software on the S3?

Ive had in on MK4 and MK5 Golfs and I was highly impressed.

I went for REVO yesterday but unfortunatley the dealer had a problem getting my car and his laptop to `talk` so its ended up not being done.

cheers
Paul

I went for REVO yesterday but unfortunatley the dealer had a problem getting my car and his laptop to `talk` so its ended up not being done.

I was going to ask if you got the Revo sorted Paul.
Are you going back to get it done?

I was going to ask if you got the Revo sorted Paul.
Are you going back to get it done?

He reckons he has had this problem before and it was something to do with the version of software REVO has sent him.
He is speaking to them tomorrow, but as Im travelling a bit the coming 3 weeks it may be 3 or 4 weeks before I get it done now anyway.
Was a huge anti climax on the day, Ho Hum....:sign_unfair:

Cheers
Paul

He reckons he has had this problem before and it was something to do with the version of software REVO has sent him.
He is speaking to them tomorrow, but as Im travelling a bit the coming 3 weeks it may be 3 or 4 weeks before I get it done now anyway.
Was a huge anti climax on the day, Ho Hum....:sign_unfair:

Cheers
Paul

Gutted for you mate!
Hope you get it sorted out for ya soon.

Gutted for you mate!
Hope you get it sorted out for ya soon.

I even drove down with a rotten hangover! Only the thought of coming back with 300 odd bhp got me off the sofa, and made it worthwhile...or not as it turned out.:blownose:

Cheers
Paul

Good choice guys, makes ahuge difference...

...had any pops from the exhaust yet though?

Were you pleased with the REVO software on the S3?

Ive had in on MK4 and MK5 Golfs and I was highly impressed.

cheers
Paul

Yes i've been very pleased with the Revo software, transforms the car!

Made 320bhp/310lb/ft on the Prosport rollers - I'm just greedy and fancy a bit more :)

Yes i've been very pleased with the Revo software, transforms the car!

Made 320bhp/310lb/ft on the Prosport rollers - I'm just greedy and fancy a bit more :)

Cheers, I was hoping you would say that......;)

Evo MS Intake
Evo MS Heat shield
Evo MS Engine cover
Autotech fuel pump
Turbo back exhaust (and cats)
Sachs clutch

Remap to suit.

Some shopping list that Jordan!

How come your getting Sachs clutch? have you started having problems?

p

Some shopping list that Jordan!

How come your getting Sachs clutch? have you started having problems?

p

Not having any problems so far, I've a gut feeling it's nearing the end of it's life though the current one....just a case of better safe than sorry. Especially with the power/torque hike...just makes sense.

Not having any problems so far, I've a gut feeling it's nearing the end of it's life though the current one....just a case of better safe than sorry. Especially with the power/torque hike...just makes sense.

Sensible, once I had the engine mounts on my car the clutch slipped like mad

Sachs clutch has done about 3k miles and is still gripping well!!

I would look into a different flywheel though, if I knew what I know I would have tried to source a solid OEM style flywheel rather than the dual mass item..

Jonny

Do we have anything to worry about with Phase1 map and slipping clutch?

Any one have any experience with this?

Would be uselful if some one had put a few `lively` miles on a Phase mapped car to see how, if at all, the clutch and DMF was affected.

cheers
Paul

I'd just like to add that if anyone is 'thinking' about getting hammered, the stupid smile on L6ONs face when he came back might well have been worth the £600 itself! HAHAHAHHA

Talk about chuffed... wish I'd had my camera with me.

And its great that theres that disused long striaght there eh Leon! ;)