Volks AutosSky Insurance
    6th Gear

Status

Now that the S3 has gone.....

And I have a lovely Nissan Primera (SRI i'll have you know!) N plate with 97k on the clock until my new facelift S3 arrives 7 weeks on mon I have a few things that could go on offer....

S3 Flat bottom multi function steering wheel with airbag

Brand new set (never used) of Eibach lowering springs (4) for either a 2.0TFSI quattro or a 1.9/2.0 TDI Quattro.

Please PM if interested.
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Nissan Primira.. get you!!

Just reminds me of that Snow - song from back in the day...

6th Gear

Status
    Hey its mint, sports seats and everything, forget your recaro buckets.....
    NOW - Audi S3 Facelift - Sprint Blue, RNS-E Sat Nav, SDS, Bluetooth Phone Prep, Bose, Cruise, Buckets, FBMFSW, Adaptive Lights, Int Light Pack, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Piano Black Inserts, Through Load, Auto Dim RV Mirror/Wing, Auto Wipers/Lights, Folding Door Mirrors, Heated Seats, Ipod Dock, Front Arm Rest, Rear/Front Parking Sensors, 1st Aid Kit, Rear Arm Rest, H + R Springs, Front 15mm Spacers, Rear 10mm Spacers.

Status
    Sweet new ride... Bet your proud...

And stop using the main forum to push your wares - Classifieds
    Married and blonde yes, but still a guy with a poor taste in usernames!

Mercedes Benze E-class 350 sport convertable, black, pacha grey leather, 19" AMG rims, HK stero and a few more toys
    VW Scirocco 2.0Tsi GT with Revo stage 2, evoms induction kit, lowered, short shift, miltek
    BMW 330 Coupe M sport Black, Black leather, Nav and a lot of other options.
    BMW Z4 Coupe Sport in black with a few toys - going friday and gonna be missed by my lad.
    A3 2.0Tdi S-Line DSG. Gone but not forgotten

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by marriedblonde View Post
    Sweet new ride... Bet your proud...

And stop using the main forum to push your wares - Classifieds
    I was waiting for a telling off but I suppose the main topic is S3 related as i'm telling everyone its gone and whats replaced it and I just remembered I had some things to flog........

S3 (8P)

Status
    Will pass on the AUDI bits mate.

Interested in that Jap wagon though.
    Got a nice set of 14" TSW Venoms (bit kerbed) in the garage + 3 brand new part worns, if you fancy a swap.

6th Gear

Status
    Classifieds!!

S3 (8P)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnS3 View Post
    Classifieds!!

6th Gear

Status

5th Gear

Status
    So Jam, I've got 7 weeks to track you down and give you an ass whipping in the Vectra diesel.

Enjoy crashing into kerbs and leaving it unlocked while you pop in the shops. Try and get as much of the wheel bashing out of your system unti the new one arrives.

Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project

Up the owls!

Status
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

L60N

Smoking is good for you

Status
    Derbyshire, land of the free home of the brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by L60N View Post
    This sounds just as bad as when it first come out! Really has stood the bad test of time well!
    8P S3 S-Tronic BE. Stage 2 from Awesome GTi.

Gone - S4 bi-turbo - forever a place in my heart!

L60N
    wigger lol

5th Gear

Status
    so you have had an S3 for a year and now have sold it to get a facelift S3????? Even though there is not a major amount of difference?? You must have money to burn!!!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by r88per View Post
    So Jam, I've got 7 weeks to track you down and give you an ass whipping in the Vectra diesel.

Enjoy crashing into kerbs and leaving it unlocked while you pop in the shops. Try and get as much of the wheel bashing out of your system unti the new one arrives.

Now there is a blast from the past!

Bring it on!

Was that you the other week on junction road who flashed at me (headlights of course).

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah Jam that was me. The Vectra is the company rep mobile. I sold the Leon Cupra R and put the cash into finishing the work on the house. I have a nice large garage where the Leon used to be. (10m x 5m Which needs filling with something nice )

I have a Mk4 Golf Gti also at the minute which Lou uses. I've modded it a bit, but its certainly no S3.

I just dont get the time to enjoy anything else, what with finishing the work on the house, (it would have been easier building a new one) and the kids.

I'm very tempted by the new S3 Sportback though, maybe mid next year, by the time I've finished all this work.

We'll have to catch up some time
    Paul R

S3 Sportback - Sprint, Buckets, Bose, Rain & light, Alu rails, Piano trim, FT Warning, Bluetooth prep
    S3's now sold - roll on the Golf MK1 Project