Volks AutosChris Nott
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1st Gear

Status
    Off to see Hull City in the Championship play off final at Wembley - catching the coach at 6:45 tomorrow morning back about midnight.

Up the Tigers !
    Audi A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI 170 - Lava Grey, Rear parking sensors, Symphony II+, Aluminium Trim

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Well I'm working all weekend.

Replacing our network, so two new servers and a load of new Dells with Vista Business.

So I'm going to be busy. Started the data transfer this evening remotely.

Fun fun fun - not.

Sunday I will have a break and come home to watch the GP.

Have a good un.

Paul
    2011 (MY12) Skoda Octavia II FL VRS Manual Hatch 2.0Tsi in Race Blue.
    Gone not forgotten -
    2005 Black A3 (8P1) S-Line 2.0TDi DSG. Eibach Pro Springs, Koni FSD shocks and a few bling bits inside.
    Revo 99 GTi Turbo, too much to list mod wise.
    92 Golf Gti Mark 2 16V.

VCDS HEX-USB+CAN

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Markm49 View Post
    Off to see Hull City in the Championship play off final at Wembley - catching the coach at 6:45 tomorrow morning back about midnight.

Up the Tigers !

You must be well happy then... cant believe that fat chuff windass scored such a great goal!

I guess you got some serious spending to do in the close season now?? Congrats.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontraband View Post
    You must be well happy then... cant believe that fat chuff windass scored such a great goal!

I guess you got some serious spending to do in the close season now?? Congrats.
    Thanks - was a fantastic day - Windass will be given freedom of the city now !

Atmosphere was unbelievable - stadium is superb but sited in such a sh*t location.

Season passes on sale from 2 June - they are looking to add additional 7,000 to the KC stadium over the summer taking capacity to 33000 ish - they will fill it every week.
    Audi A3 Sportback SE 2.0 TDI 170 - Lava Grey, Rear parking sensors, Symphony II+, Aluminium Trim

3rd Gear

Status

Am I the only one stuck at home trying to finalise my final year report for tuesday?
    World's Fastest S3 Driver - racing old people in toyota camries since 1997 with a 97.6% winning rate.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Markm49 View Post
    Thanks - was a fantastic day - Windass will be given freedom of the city now !

Atmosphere was unbelievable - stadium is superb but sited in such a sh*t location.

Season passes on sale from 2 June - they are looking to add additional 7,000 to the KC stadium over the summer taking capacity to 33000 ish - they will fill it every week.
    yeah, I bet he does, and Im sure it was a great day!! Record attendence! Made me some cahs too so its all good... just need Rochdale to sort it out for the big cash.

Edit. L60N, comment #26! Enjoy life in league one! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Kontraband; 25th May 2008 at 16:59.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12