Anyone know the exact alloy fitment I need.

Newbie123

Reaction score
Collecting a new A3 next week and I've come across a group buy on some 18" RS6 replica alloys, but I don't know the fitment requirements for the new A3 i.e 110 et35 etc etc. It's all chinese to me.

I'd be grateful if anyone knows the details. I did a search but got no matches.

Thanks

The new A3 is 5x112 et35
The previouse A3 is 5x100 et35

18" need tyre spec of 225/40/18

Ah nuts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for the correction barry.

I was told it was et35 for the new A3...........could be wrong!

et50 seems a lot fo an A3.

Go to Audi or take one of your new wheels off the car and look on the inside of it as it will be stamped their for confirmation to be sure.

Reactions: SootySport
et45 as per wheels on the car itself

Thought they were ET45, I will check next time I take them off. I am also running 10mm spacers on each wheel which makes a lot of difference (I know it doesn't seem like much but it does feel better).

[ QUOTE ]
garethj said:
Audi five spoke alloys, like DaveA3Turbo has on his car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had the standard sport 17" wheels on my Sport and I promise you definately ET50. All new Golfs, A3's, and Tourans are ET50. Honest!

Ok, well it seems that it is definately 5x112 ET50 or possibly ET45.

I've checked www.abt.de and they have an 18" alloy with the following specs.....

Typ Z6 8 x 18 ET45 5/112 silber1-teilig / passend für VW Golf V, Audi A3 (8P) und VW Touran

now I've just seen on vagparts that the new S4 Avus alloys are.........

New S4 8Jx18" ET45 alloy wheel

and I'm pretty sure the A4 is a 5x112 fitment so they should fit shouldn't they ?

Opinions welcomed........

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ok well the dealer doesn't think they'll fit as the parts computer says that the new A3 is actually ET56 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif , I queried this but he double checked it as ET56.

So as he says you are allowed to vary from this slightly but ET45 would be too much.

So he's suggested having the 18" calito (multi spoke) ones that are on wish's car but for far less /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif than the £2500 that everyones been quoted.

Think this might be the way to go at least I'll know they fit correctly.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif