Moving to the darkside!

Dandle

Reaction score
After the disapointment with the way that the wear on our leather seats has been delt with by both my dealer and Audi UK and the general quality of our A3 (Its had mould growing up the inside of the rear window seal and the centre rear console rattle drives me mad). My wife and I decided it had to go so we have bought this(the advert has now been removed by BMW).
We pick it up next week and the Audi goes as a part ex(we got 18k for it:().

I'll still hang around these forums as and may even post now and then if im allowed;).

According to my PC, you've bought an "Error 500"
What's that then?

Bit of a jump from an A3, but still very nice.
There was a 520D M-sport in the dealer when I ordered my D3.
Very, very nice, but I just don't need the size.

Yeah we bought the A3 for my wife and I wanted to wait and get an A6 but needing to get rid of the A3 became a priority for us and the wife just wants a little lease car. She told me the other day she never really liked driving it knowing how much it had cost.

My dad has the same one. He wishes he'd stuck with audi. =]

He says the only thing he likes on the BM is the door handles light up when you unlock it so you can find them at night. haha.

Nice looking car mate, good luck with it, there are only a few estate cars that i like, one is the Audi RS range and the other is the BMW 5 Series....

nilz18t said:
Nice looking car mate, good luck with it, there are only a few estate cars that i like, one is the Audi RS range and the other is the BMW 5 Series....

Gasp!
You can't use the word 'estate'!
It's 'tourer' or 'avant' or 'sportwagon'.
All that money, all those focus groups...and you just default to 'estate'...:laugh: