Bucket Seats and Silver Headlining

yahyar

Reaction score
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of s3 interiors with the recaros and silver headlining. I've only seen shots of black headlining.

I've been contemplating this combination for my ibis white s3 because i think black headlining creates a really dark atmosphere inside the car, but i'm not really sure how the whole thing would look.

any help would be appreciated
cheers

I ordered Silver headlining with the standard embossed black leather. Not sure what it will look like as I haven't seen it in real life yet!

Like you I thought the black headlining might be too dark with black seats - having said that my current Leon has black seats and black headlining and I'm used to it.

I'll find out in six weeks if it was the right decision!

If Stevec reads this thread he'll get teary eyed once again. :faint: ;)
Audi cocked up his order and delivered a silver headlining along with his bucket seats, but he may just have taken some pictures before they replaced it with a black one.

Stevec where are you ???

I wondered about the darkness of the black head lining before ordering my S3. I went looking for silver head lining A3s. The 2nd hand ones that I saw with the silver seemed a little grimy with patches of dust here and there.
I ordered the black but I added a sunroof.
I am pleased with the choice that I made

prt

yahyar said:
Hey guys
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of s3 interiors with the recaros and silver headlining. I've only seen shots of black headlining.

I've been contemplating this combination for my ibis white s3 because i think black headlining creates a really dark atmosphere inside the car, but i'm not really sure how the whole thing would look.

cheers

I've ordered Ibis White with black headlining and bucket seats, but like prt57 i also have specced a sunroof. Personally i think black headlining will look good, most cars have a light coloured headlining, so you might as well go for something a bit different if you can :) :)

Is the silver headlining the standard one in the whole A3 range?

Except S-lines of course.

Can only find this one, but no buckets with silver lining.

b296_27.jpg

JohnS3 said:
If Stevec reads this thread he'll get teary eyed once again. :faint: ;)
Audi cocked up his order and delivered a silver headlining along with his bucket seats, but he may just have taken some pictures before they replaced it with a black one.

Stevec where are you ???

AAAArrrGGHHHHH!!! :motz: Here we go again, just after I got over the whole sorry episode!!!!

yahyar said:
Hey guys

cheers

Sent you a PM with my website URL in it. Cheers, Steve

i prefer the black headlining to the silver cos it gives it a bit of a moody atmosphere, the way i like it