White S3

Im usually not a fan of black wheels but they look really nice with on a white car, and I know everyone hates the rear lights but they are growing on me, definitely an improvement on the standard ones. It feels like a year since i ordered mine.....its making my hair go grey, literally !! But it'll be worth the wait. Kicking myself for not getting the buckets though

White looks great but those mods spoil it for me. Those deep dish wheels are a popular style on the continent but the whole effect is a bit "old skool".

Prefer the second one (darker grill and no stickers) but with some different wheels!

Those rear lights are growing on me too....I may just try some!

Unless Normski has already put his order in, hint hint!

Are we all looking at the same car, that thing needs to be parked up outside McDonalds with the rest of the Saxo crew

JamS3 said:
Those rear lights are growing on me too....I may just try some!

Unless Normski has already put his order in, hint hint!

It's only a matter of time, will go nice with my pimp glass...

Just this evening I pulled into a car park to go to a leisure centre in Kettering, only to be swamped by boy racers...it must be a chavmobile :icon_thumright:

d3fy said:
Are we all looking at the same car, that thing needs to be parked up outside McDonalds with the rest of the Saxo crew

Quality quote. :Flush: lol.

Another spoiled S3... rear lights if LED would be great otherwise will stick with standard (probably would look not so bad on my black S3)

For black wheels I think they go better with Orange, Green, Yellow cars...

Tuning is great but for me less is better... then again I bought an S3 (Q car kinda off...) but admire the courage to completely f*%$ up a £30k car... off course if you buy them like I buy chewing gum ignore the comment...

Pedro

But are they LED? I though they weren't... if they are I think my black S3 will have a taste of them... Please keep me posted!

Pedro

as far as i know they are LED and can be easily bought from German Ebay

But aren't there issues to install LED in a non-LED out fit... I read this somewhere.... If it is a easy retrofit I might give them a go... Guys keep me posted maybe we can get a group buy?

Pedro

they wouldnt be for sale if there was an issue :S i havent heard of a problem like that before anyway!

seen the seller on e-bay, has a good reputation, price is £199 plus postage. I've seen the pics but not sure if everything is LED. I think the only thing LED are the 4 horizontal lines not the brake lights... If anyone has more "hands on" experience and could post more pics at night that would be great...

Pedro

Got the reply! how quick was that!

Side repeaters - normal bulbs
Reversing lights - normal bulbs
Low beam (normal running lights) - LED
Brake lights - LED

No more pictures available at the moment

Hope this helps
Pedro

More pics.....

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

waw superb!
i like the black wheels ;)
congrats

drive it safe!

I have to give that to you normski... I'm very inclined to buy them just don't want to be the first.... lol
Pedro

Well Jam, you 2 go ahead as mine have to be Euro Spec! lol Let me have some extra cash to play and will buy those suckers! Don't like them can always sell them on ebay...

Pedro

Im in too, give me a shout when ordering !

I'm still not quite sold on those dark rear lights... Hmmm I wonder if they'd go well with black or what there like at night!

That aside, i'm a big fan of white and the cars a testiment to why they look so sexy :D