No matter how fast you think you are....

Staz

is a retronaut
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm staying in Prestatyn right now and it is chav central up here. Everywhere you look there's a badly modded corsa etc with a blaring exhaust.

Went to B&Q and there was a mark 2 golf gti with a 20v badge on the back. I ended up behind it at the roundabout. It was going right onto the dual carrageway and so was I. He ended up on the inside lane and I in the outside. So I floored it and flew past. Looked in my rear view and he was on my ****! Moved over when I could and he cruised past with ease. Got to the roundabout and it turned out to be a 50 year old bloke and his teenage son. They were smiling from ear to ear and so was I. I gave him the thumbs up and we went our separate ways.

I think it really was a 20v lol:respekt:

So what you are saying is you got whooped? :bye:

kudos for acknowledging it!

There seems to be a lot of "my car is the fastest thing on the planet" drivers on here that struggle with facts :D

Props for staz, nice way to defuse it though I must say :icon_thumright:

I can easily accept a car being faster than mine. Especially one that weighs almost half mine and therefore wouldn't need as much power. He obviously had put serious time and love into it and deserves respect.

There are certain cars that attract certain people, I remember zipping along the A13 once and a car came up to play, I let him past not knowing if it was fuzz or not, but when I saw it was a Mitzi 3000GTO then game on!

We had a right tear up, I floored it and shot past him and then he took up position behind me, trailing a bit (he couldn't stay with me) then we took the exit off the A13 up the ripple road, and I turned up towards upney lane and he turned off I flashed my Hazards and he gave the 2x main beam flash.
No animosity just respect for 2 powerful cars, nice really.