Chris NottEM Tuning
    2nd Gear

Status

Delivery Time of S3???

Hi my mate has ordered an S3 and is build week 20. How long can he expect to wait from when the car is built to it arriving at the dealers and then ready to drive off in? Basically does anyone have a handle on this!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    I am just pooping into my dealewr to confirm the spec on my car on build week 19.

I will ask the question and get back to you. My salesman literally took delivery of his new S3 on Friday night so I will find out what build week that was.

Jos
    Neutral

Status
    waiting time here in portugal seems to be around two, two and a half months. In other threads, waiting time in the UK was said to be around that.

6th Gear

Status
    It's usually about two weeks from build to delivery.
    Daytona Grey Audi A3 2.0TDI 150 S-Line with Tech Pack, Comfort Pack, Interior Light Pack, Alcantara/Leather seats, B&O sound, DAB radio, Folding/dimming mirrors

Neutral

Status
    Ive had two new Audis in the past 5 months. Typically its 3-4 weeks depending on the boat. On a good day you might see it in under 3 weeks.

Some Audi TT owners have waited over 4 weeks from their build date.
    Carless for the moment

1st Gear

Status
    My S3 was built week 50 and I collected the car on 2nd Jan 2007, pretty good considering time of year.
    Trev

1st Gear

Status
    Normski, I picked up my S3 from Stratford on 3rd March and I believe the yellow one had been built that week. Approx 3 weeks from build to driving.

prt

windsurfer

Status
    It's 30 years if you happen to want a left hand drive!

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks

VAGOwners.co.uk

Status
    My S-Line was just over 3 weeks from build week to collection date, so I'd imagine its the same for all A3's & S3's roughly.
    Audi A3 S-Line 2.0TDi DSG in Dolphin Grey - Click here for pics
    Leather Seats - Symphony III - Full Leather - Light/Rain Sensors - Cruise Control - Storage/Luggage Packs - Electric folding/auto diming mirrors - Parking Sensors - Armrest

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by prt57
    Normski, I picked up my S3 from Stratford on 3rd March and I believe the yellow one had been built that week. Approx 3 weeks from build to driving.

prt
    You are right. It got delayed at Grimsby for 10 days for transport reasons so should be two weeks really. Where do you live?

murray

Status
    Mine was build week 10, is now with the dealer and is due for collection on Saturday

windsurfer

Status
    Mine is at the dealer since 5th of March... and is not waiting to be collected!!

I simply can't believe it!! I stop dreaming about getting it now... Got used to it being at the dealers... I think when they phone me saying that the car is ready I will be indifferent.....

Pedro
    FOR SALE: S3 Phantom Black, left hand drive, Xenons, FBMFSW, bucket seats, BOSE, rear parking sensors, armrest, interior light package, Symphony II+. Full Audi service history and 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 2. 18500 miles PM for details! I want to give it away have a good family reason. For a quick sale around 19.5k PM only if interest is genuine! Thanks