Delivery Time of S3???

EAGLE79

Reaction score
Hi my mate has ordered an S3 and is build week 20. How long can he expect to wait from when the car is built to it arriving at the dealers and then ready to drive off in? Basically does anyone have a handle on this!

I am just pooping into my dealewr to confirm the spec on my car on build week 19.

I will ask the question and get back to you. My salesman literally took delivery of his new S3 on Friday night so I will find out what build week that was.

waiting time here in portugal seems to be around two, two and a half months. In other threads, waiting time in the UK was said to be around that.

Ive had two new Audis in the past 5 months. Typically its 3-4 weeks depending on the boat. On a good day you might see it in under 3 weeks.

Some Audi TT owners have waited over 4 weeks from their build date.

My S3 was built week 50 and I collected the car on 2nd Jan 2007, pretty good considering time of year.

Normski, I picked up my S3 from Stratford on 3rd March and I believe the yellow one had been built that week. Approx 3 weeks from build to driving.

prt

My S-Line was just over 3 weeks from build week to collection date, so I'd imagine its the same for all A3's & S3's roughly.

prt57 said:
Normski, I picked up my S3 from Stratford on 3rd March and I believe the yellow one had been built that week. Approx 3 weeks from build to driving.

prt

You are right. It got delayed at Grimsby for 10 days for transport reasons so should be two weeks really. Where do you live?

Mine was build week 10, is now with the dealer and is due for collection on Saturday

Mine is at the dealer since 5th of March... and is not waiting to be collected!!

I simply can't believe it!! I stop dreaming about getting it now... Got used to it being at the dealers... I think when they phone me saying that the car is ready I will be indifferent.....

Pedro