A3 Bits 'n' Bobs

wilko

Top Gear
Reaction score
Like Awesome GTI Store (www.awesome-gti.co.uk) are there any other tinternet outlets that sell bit 'n' bobs for VAG's??

I was looking to see if I could get some smoked side repeaters, anyone got any on there 8P? Maybe after i've seen them on another a3 I'll change my mind! :confused:

try this site out,not perfect,but might give you an idea,/www.audistylz.com.

Does anyone have any pics of a silver or akoya silver a3 with Chrome wing mirrors on? Love them on black (like MB's) but not sure if they'd look right on silver, what do you think?

Love this pic...

00019.jpg

Yeah, me too. Some fellow members kindly photoshopped that exact pic for me to make the A3 Brilliant Black like mine so I could see what it looked like.

Totally sold me on the Votex spoiler and front splitter combo and big RS6's. Got the spoiler fitted, saving up for the splitter and wing mirrors and just have to put a few more gouges, scratches and bent rims on my 17in Parabolas before I can justify the expenditure on new wheels :D Its amazing how just the rear spoiler even improves the looks. Parked behind a spoilerless black A3 the other day and thought to myself, "Was my car really that boring from the back only a few days ago".

Calibos said:
Yeah, me too. Some fellow members kindly photoshopped that exact pic for me to make the A3 Brilliant Black like mine so I could see what it looked like.

Totally sold me on the Votex spoiler and front splitter combo and big RS6's. Got the spoiler fitted, saving up for the splitter and wing mirrors and just have to put a few more gouges, scratches and bent rims on my 17in Parabolas before I can justify the expenditure on new wheels :D Its amazing how just the rear spoiler even improves the looks. Parked behind a spoilerless black A3 the other day and thought to myself, "Was my car really that boring from the back only a few days ago".

Yeah I know what you mean about the spoiler.

I added one to mine and it makes a lot of difference to the overall look.

Yerh I no what you mean Trident21's Car looks mint. Are they 18's? Was thinking about buying some 18's but was sure how the car would sit with Sport Suspension wouldn't mind lowering it a little (but not boy racer style). Anyone have pics or advice on Sport with 18's and lowering?

I think tridents are actually 19's, though I don't know if its lowered or not.

I actually prefer just the spoiler/front splitter combo over the full Votex kit with side and rear skirt as well.

Following on from how much the spoiler improves the looks. If you actually go to tridents home page you can see his 3.2 in standard trim at his dealershop when he collected it. What a difference a few bits of kit and some nice big wheels make and its not like he had to spend a fortune, but the transformation is amazing. His standard 3.2 looks like a grand-dads car compared to the later pics