A3/S3 Photos Thread

026aa5606102ba646cd6f2bbe4f28a18_zps09c1efe3.jpg

2010 A3....KW Variant 1 coilovers get installed in a couple weeks. I'll post another then now that I figured out how to post pics from my iPad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rdfcpete and gogz s3
Hey, back here to submit this photo.
A3 by JakubPetricek, on Flickr
If anyone wants similar photo, just come over to Czech Republic and I will gladly take one for you :laugh:
It was taken during rainy night and it took about 3 hours. Hope you will like it!
Bye

Been lurking in the dark shadows of the forum for a while now, so i thought it was about time i made my first post.
Here is what i have to offer to the thread. (if ive uploaded them correctly) I apologise for the poor quality of the photos im not very creative.

New audi
Audi2
Audi3

thoughts/advice welcome

much love
Lindoh

A chrome S3 grill would be a good starting place, it gets rid of the "guppy mouthed" look & adds purpose.

Any pics of it? And does it fit in exactly into the A3? Links to where I could buy it from?

It's a straight swap, There are pics in my Garage (on my phone at the minute so can't link to it) and you can get a genuine one from eBay for around £200 ...just make sure it 's 2009 onward

Here's one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221421780102

Think that's the same fella I bought mine from last year

So there is a red one? How much did that S Line badge cost you to put on the grill?

So are you also gonna paint the front splitter and rear diffuser red?

It's a colour match for those parts.

Colour coding is sooo... 2007, you need a contrasting colour to stay modern & Audi, in their infinite wisdom, decided that Platinum would work with all colours.

Who am I to argue?

Look at the Black Edition S3's in this thread, they have Black grills with no chrome! You could always de-chrome yours.

There are lots of examples of different styles posted in here, have a browse.

View attachment 32331ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398457631682044ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398457639066441

I notice there's some discussions about grilles here. If anyone's interested I am selling an OEM RS3 aluminium package grille. Check out the classified for further details or PM.

👍

I'm really sorry, I just realised..The grill is just sold as chrome right? I thought that the colour around the grill was a different colour you see! That's why I wanted it to be red lol sorry mate! :) I thought the grill was sold with part of the black from your car you see!

Slightly confused... The RS3 grille is as "crome" look your going to get as it's from the additional aluminium package from main dealer which is more expensive than the gloss black. The colour is the same as the S3/RS3 wing mirrors

I thought the colour surrounding the grill was/had to be a different colour you see, but you're just selling the grill as itself lol

Yes, I thought it was sold with the whole front of the car you see! That's why I had the idea that I needed a red one you see!! You get what I mean? (Sorry to confuse you) :)

Reactions: Artimus
For definite? Would've thought that S3/RS3 grill/bumper are different sized compared to an A3? 😳